Sponsored

Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Can't remember if I ever posted this one here or not. I re-edited it while updating my YouTube channel:
HA HAAAAAAAAA
What a moron! Pay attention to the road and put your phone down you idiot. If you text and drive,......you're a douche nozzle.
I had a dude next to me the other morning going to work. He was texting at the red light and continuing as we drove off. I was staring that bitch down to yell at him to put the phone down. Wouldn't look over like a little bitch that he was.
That crap infuriates me. :mad:
Sponsored

Abb0nz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
As a firefighter/EMT I have an intense dislike for red light runners. We are continually being called to morons who think the red light is for everyone else, not them.
This was recorded 2 or 3 years ago before I got the S550...
[ame]

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I'm not sure why, but crazy motorcyclists seem to be drawn to my GT350. First one in the video passed at about 70 on a double solid line (I was doing 45 in a 45 in the video as cops like to camp on that road) and on the second one, the guy passed two cars on a double solid (I was car #3) and he's lucky I didn't turn into him! This was within 10 minutes of each other on different roads.

I have grown to hate motorcyclists due to crap like this.. they are always aggressive around my car for some reason. Total respect for the ones that drive civilized, but they seem to be the minority.

[ame]

Last edited:

kn7671

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Seeing some of these video's really makes me think everyone should carry a gun in their car, you never know who you're dealing with.

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Try being attacked by a Tourist Bus then a Red Light Jumper, it's fun driving in Central London :frusty::headbang:
Swear word on 1st video

[ame]

[ame]

reed7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Manual Magnetic
:mad: Watch out for the white car on the right lane :doh:

[ame]

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Right turn lane with a green arrow on a controlled intersection with red light cameras on all corners. This is a situation where I have to decide which car to get behind because my spidey sense tells me one of them is going to stop at that green arrow..... AND both of them stopped and trapped me on the corner.

I don't usually lose my shit in traffic since patience is my superpower, but that crap was rant worthy.

That looks questionable if you'd make that light.

Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
I'm not sure why, but crazy motorcyclists seem to be drawn to my GT350. First one in the video passed at about 70 on a double solid line (I was doing 45 in a 45 in the video as cops like to camp on that road) and on the second one, the guy passed two cars on a double solid (I was car #3) and he's lucky I didn't turn into him! This was within 10 minutes of each other on different roads.

I have grown to hate motorcyclists due to crap like this.. they are always aggressive around my car for some reason. Total respect for the ones that drive civilized, but they seem to be the minority.
Ok I am guilty on this. I hate getting stuck behind slow cars when I know there are some awesome corners coming up.

Last edited:

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Not my Mustang but this is what I have so far.
I normally don't get close calls.
[ame]

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Not my Mustang but this is what I have so far.
I normally don't get close calls.
wtf is happening in that clip where you and the Lexus are driving on the grass?

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
wtf is happening in that clip where you and the Lexus are driving on the grass?
Accident, road closure so we took service road to go around accident but it ended to a business so I took offroad :D

ernest t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, F150, C7
Maybe I've become inured to poor drivers, but I've watched most of these videos and don't see much I don't experience every day.
Sponsored