Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Shifters are now available

-Quiet with little to NO increase in NVH.
-Re-use factory shift knob or Any knob that fits the factory shifter
-Maintains factory Pull up style reverse lockout and backup Camera.
-Choice of Throw Reduction
-Unique Cartridge Design- allows change of throw reduction and appearance in Minutes, future designs will offer push down style reverse lockout.*
-Stiff centering springs- Can easily be adjusted to your Preference.
-Machined from 303 Stainless Steel and 6061T6 Billet Aluminum
-Comes complete with all hardware, and sound insulation.

*- Cartridges can be purchased new, or traded in for a used one, simply pay shipping/handling. Returned Cartridges must be in like new condition.

ZERO RISK- 30 Day Money back Guarantee. Install it, Use it, If your not completely satisfied, return it in 30 days from the UPS delivery date for a Full refund.

Order Now at www.BartonIndustries.com

2015-1.jpg
Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
any forum discount?

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
ETA on when a push down style reverse lock out will come out? Really not a fan of the collar type as it limits shift knob options and I don't really like the plastic chrome.

OP
OP

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
ETA on when a push down style reverse lock out will come out? Really not a fan of the collar type as it limits shift knob options and I don't really like the plastic chrome.
No Eta right now. We are finishing up the solid mount, and the 11-14 design like this. Once the 11-14 is done, then that cartridge will be able to plug into the 15 shifter and offer the push down style. With the pull up style, you can get just about any shift ball you want for it now. Check out cjponyparts.com they offer a TON of shift knobs that fit the 2015. If you dont like the Chrome aspect of the pull up, a bit of paint can really change the way it looks.

Sponsored

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
No Eta right now. We are finishing up the solid mount, and the 11-14 design like this. Once the 11-14 is done, then that cartridge will be able to plug into the 15 shifter and offer the push down style. With the pull up style, you can get just about any shift ball you want for it now. Check out cjponyparts.com they offer a TON of shift knobs that fit the 2015. If you dont like the Chrome aspect of the pull up, a bit of paint can really change the way it looks.
Yea I'm probably going to try paint and see how it turns out. I am actually not a huge fan of the billiard ball knobs. I was looking to do something similar to the GT350's factory knob. Maybe Ford will sell the knob itself at the dealership...Thanks for the response and suggestions!

rbeaudo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustgang GT Premium A10 VB Roush charged

Getting close on the solid mount???

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
The quallity of this product is awesome! I will install it this weekend.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
placed my order.. thanks again..

Sponsored

OzS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
With regard to RHD cars, are you confident the short throw will fit as per LHD?

Quite keen on your product and keen to have it ready to install once the car finally arrives down under.

Cheers,

Michael.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Just ordered this...

Can't wait!

OP
OP

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks for all the orders.

OzS550- I'm pretty confident it will all be the same. However, I've been wrong before (just don't tell my wife, haha). If for some reason it doesn't fit the right hand drive version we would be more than happy to take it back or cut you a discount if you can work with us to let us know what if anything needs to be changed.

rbeaudo1- Design is finished its just a matter of finding time to go into production on them. We are swamped right now. I just added another machine and we are starting construction on another building to help speed up assembly and shipping.

rbeaudo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustgang GT Premium A10 VB Roush charged
Thanks for all the orders.

OzS550- I'm pretty confident it will all be the same. However, I've been wrong before (just don't tell my wife, haha). If for some reason it doesn't fit the right hand drive version we would be more than happy to take it back or cut you a discount if you can work with us to let us know what if anything needs to be changed.

rbeaudo1- Design is finished its just a matter of finding time to go into production on them. We are swamped right now. I just added another machine and we are starting construction on another building to help speed up assembly and shipping.
Thanks for the update any idea on pricing yet

mustangtaxman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2017 86
do you have any cartridges for the push down style reverse lock out for the original shifters?
Sponsored