Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Your Journey ...

And...it went through and is now on COTUS! First dealer wasn't lyin'! Heading back to leave my deposit. Second dealer isn't really answering their phone and my contact there has a day off, not replying to my messages nor emails. Nice as they were, I will go back to the other one. Plenty of good news today.
Is just beginning ;) So glad to hear you will be joining the ranks of the 2017 Ford Mustangs. :headbang:

Now the countdown begins " I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

:cheers:

:ford:
Sponsored

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Is just beginning ;) So glad to hear you will be joining the ranks of the 2017 Ford Mustangs. :headbang:

Now the countdown begins " I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

:cheers:

:ford:
Thanks GTRacerX, unfortunately I just saw this today. I really cannot understand how it has been pushed back that much, when someone who ordered their car on June 19th, gets it in mid-August, yet mine barely arrives October 15th?

What hell is going on I wonder, when I placed it on June 26th, now must wait 4 months.
Screenshot (2).png

phatsesh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 convertible GT
Thanks GTRacerX, unfortunately I just saw this today. I really cannot understand how it has been pushed back that much, when someone who ordered their car on June 19th, gets it in mid-August, yet mine barely arrives October 15th?

What hell is going on I wonder, when I placed it on June 26th, now must wait 4 months.
I think it has to do with dealer allocation

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it has to do with dealer allocation
Yep, it probably does. They had no allocation, so exceptions had to be made. :( Love this car so much though, that it hurts already and another 3 months drives me nuts. Sexiest vehicle I have ever bought, next to my ol' Raptor.

I think I am very anxious, as this car feels too good to be true. I have been waiting years for the perfect manual+V8 new car to buy that embodies everything I want without the burden of a luxury/exotic badge, but just as refined as one.

Knew that I wanted a 6G since 4 1/2 years ago over my previous favorite S197/5G, even before reveal.(in my 20s)

Hoping that nothing unforeseen happens between now and ETA, that makes me have to back out. The larger window of time, is what makes me nervous with that "too good to be true" feeling as of late.

This is my first personal factory order ever, so I'm not fully knowledgeable with higher lead times. Even for all their faults, these are such great cars in my opinion and I just hope everything goes well from here on out.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Ordered mine 7/3/17 and as of today (7/24/17) its in Order Processing with an estimated delivery date of 9/5/17 in COTUS. Anybody know how long it takes for COTUS to get you an build date?

Sponsored

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wondering if I should cancel my order at this point, now that it falls outside of my intended shopping season. Dealer claims my ETA is not yet final on their end, but I am not convinced when COTUS says 10/15.

I will soon tell them, that I will require mega discounts if I don't see my car before the 2018 enters production on 10/2.

Even if you count the dealer crawling back to confirm on 7/18 and seeing it in COTUS on 7/19, 12 weeks is still too much for something a customer did on 6/26. A full 16 week period.

Ordered mine 7/3/17 and as of today (7/24/17) its in Order Processing with an estimated delivery date of 9/5/17 in COTUS. Anybody know how long it takes for COTUS to get you an build date?
It is roughly 3-4 weeks before vehicle delivery or when order processing completes, which I believe is 4 weeks ahead of ETA. I believe that order processing completes 1 week before production on your vehicle.

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang EcoBoost Convert
Just waiting now

Hey all so we are close. Just waiting on the email and call from the dealership to pick up the new car. Only bummer is that i ordered the 20" rims, but the factory said no. Just need to find reps once we get her. All we didnt order was the PP, (which i tried to change to once they said we couldnt get the rims, which again, they said no) and the nav. With our iPhones we couldnt justfy spending over $700 just for nav. Here is the breakdown;

2.3L EcoBoost Engine
6-Speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission
Packages
Equipment Group 201A
Exterior
Magnetic
Enhanced Security Package
BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
Reverse Sensing System
18" X 8" Magnetic-Painted Machined Aluminum Wheels
Interior
Dark Saddle
Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation and Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
SiriusXM Radio
Shaker™ Pro Audio System
SYNC® 3
Premium AM/FM Stereo w/ Shaker™ Audio
Leather Seats
Capture.JPG

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey all so we are close. Just waiting on the email and call from the dealership to pick up the new car. Only bummer is that i ordered the 20" rims, but the factory said no. Just need to find reps once we get her. All we didnt order was the PP, (which i tried to change to once they said we couldnt get the rims, which again, they said no) and the nav. With our iPhones we couldnt justfy spending over $700 just for nav. Here is the breakdown;

2.3L EcoBoost Engine
6-Speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission
Packages
Equipment Group 201A
Exterior
Magnetic
Enhanced Security Package
BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
Reverse Sensing System
18" X 8" Magnetic-Painted Machined Aluminum Wheels
Interior
Dark Saddle
Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation and Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
SiriusXM Radio
Shaker™ Pro Audio System
SYNC® 3
Premium AM/FM Stereo w/ Shaker™ Audio
Leather Seats
Wow! What took them so long to get your order done? In total that's going to be nearly 5 months! Do you remember when they told you "no" on the rims? Was it after order processing completed?

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Wow! What took them so long to get your order done? In total that's going to be nearly 5 months! Do you remember when they told you "no" on the rims? Was it after order processing completed?
That was us. I'm in the Air Force and ordered it to be delivered in Sept. But it's done early and my wife got back early so we will pick it up as soon as the dealership calls. It's her car while I'm off to my next remote.
Supposedly we got a good price. But i'm not too sure. I'm just happy about the 7 year/75k mile warranty.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer told me on Saturday that the order went in as a fleet order. Does that have any effect on how long it will take to get the car?

Sponsored

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
My dealer told me on Saturday that the order went in as a fleet order. Does that have any effect on how long it will take to get the car?
just ordered my 2018 mustang gt loaded-53555.00
mama mia that's alot of meatballs. My dealership said I'll be the first one, so we'll see:amen:

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
According to my dealer, my car is supposed to be here on August 31st. Shouldn't it be getting its window sticker and build date updated into COTUS soon?

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
According to my dealer, my car is supposed to be here on August 31st. Shouldn't it be getting its window sticker and build date updated into COTUS soon?
I never found mine on the site. Maybe i'm blind. I kept looking but couldnt find it