Sponsored

Beith Performance - Full Carbon Steering Wheel - Cool Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Beith Performance Carbon Steering Wheels

The carbon fiber wheels have been extremely popular this year, and it has been my pleasure to supply many members on this forum! From mild to wild, we have you covered. Any color stitching, leather or alcantara side grips, any color top stripe (or no top stripe)...flat top or regular round top shape...etc...many options to get the wheel dialed in exactly as you want it. Yes there are cheaper options on the market, but the beauty of the aftermarket parts scene is that there is something to fit everyone's budget. Ask any forum member with one of our wheels what they think about the overall product quality of fit and finish :first:

Wheel builds usually take 3-4 weeks for the custom work, but always keep some wheels on the shelf ready for immediate shipping :)

I wanted to share a few photos to showcase the carbon builds we have supplied recently...just for fun :headbang:

I will post more photos here, as I have many wheels currently being built with some different designs, colors etc :cheers:

Many already built, and available for immediate shipping on my webstore, here: www.beithperformanceparts.com

Sponsored

Last edited:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
How about carbon only on the bottom and leather everywhere else?

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
carbon top/bottom. Alcantara side grips, green stitching, green tape?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Any chance you're interested in doing a group buy that beats out that other company's price and still has a core refund :cheers:

The wheels look great, white looks especially clean (at least before you start using it at all!)

Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Is there option to not have perforated leather?

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
the second picture from the bottom, is that red different than the one above it? I have a deep red scheme going on (ruby red/ black/ grey) and want to avoid flashy stuff.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
the second picture from the bottom, is that red different than the one above it? I have a deep red scheme going on (ruby red/ black/ grey) and want to avoid flashy stuff.
Would like to know this too. I have the red premier trim optioned seats in my car and wondering if this matches that color?

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
carbon top/bottom. Alcantara side grips, green stitching, green tape?
Yep, that can be done. Drop me a DM if you are interested :cheers:

Any chance you're interested in doing a group buy that beats out that other company's price and still has a core refund :cheers:

The wheels look great, white looks especially clean (at least before you start using it at all!)
I agree, the white does look especially clean. Sorry to say no group buys at this time.

Is there option to not have perforated leather?
Smooth leather side grips can be done, yes :)

Yes, that one is a darker red. If you would like more photos please visit my website: www.beithperformanceparts.com

Would like to know this too. I have the red premier trim optioned seats in my car and wondering if this matches that color?

Hmmm...not sure how close it is to the red premier trim...if I get the chance to put it next to a OEM red seat, I'll take a photo :cheers:

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible

Hot Dang!!!! That white looks absolutely amazing!!!!

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
That would look fantastic on your vert!
I was thinking that too. Thanx

But my seat stitching is red (CS trim). I just recently bought a red stitched wheel from CJ and I just ordered a red atlas knob from AnarchyMotive.

I was thinking about a black/white theme, but the red stitching on the seats and the door panels kinda screw that's up.

I have a white knob shift knob now and looks good, but I think red accents are the way to go

And as you know, ya can't go wrong with red. :lol:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Just based on the materials they have on hand, I'm sure he could whip you up a white leather with red stitching and red stripe if you ask nicely.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Just based on the materials they have on hand, I'm sure he could whip you up a white leather with red stitching and red stripe if you ask nicely.
I am sure he could too...... And that's the problem. :lol:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.