jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Guys, farmers reallllly need fully loaded 80k F250s to feed the world...my favorite part, besides the veggies i don’t eat, is when they pull out in front of you not giving 2 shits while listening to mouth breathing country music...

Oh, and fuck dump trucks:frusty:
Sponsored

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Oh yeah, the distant cousin to gravel trucks.... chip and oil roads or repairs.

OP
OP
Wriggly

Wriggly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 718 GTS
I really think he was siding with you on the lawn mowing thing. JAT
Yeah, I think you're right. I reread it. Poor reading comprehension on my part. :cheers:

OP
OP
Wriggly

Wriggly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 718 GTS
Guys, farmers reallllly need fully loaded 80k F250s to feed the world...my favorite part, besides the veggies i don’t eat, is when they pull out in front of you not giving 2 shits while listening to mouth breathing country music...

Oh, and fuck dump trucks:frusty:
Back in the old days you couldn't help but respect that they were up before dawn and hitched a team to a plowshare. But nowadays they're all new generation for the most part, and their $500,000 rolling houses have all the amenities. And unlike car drivers, it's perfectly legal for them to look at the TV, or the internet. The tractors all drive themselves via GPS and while the tractor is doing its thing, the operator s likely looking at......Pron maybe? Who knows. Next season I think I'll send up a drone with a video camera and buzz a few local farmers. Might be interesting. :)

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
My splitter ground clearance forcing me to take detours through the farming discussions on the internet forums.

Sponsored

shelbyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sandy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350 Track Package White w/blue stripes
Speed limits
:lol: Well the one annoying thing to me, and its minor with the track pack cars, you can't set it to track exhaust and have it stay there. Every time you turn it off you have to go through the menu to open it again. Total PIA :shrug: :crazy:

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Left lane hogs, everyone wanting me to "roast em," assholes that make comments like "its nice........for a Ford" GTFO out of here with your 3rd gen 'maro havin ass............sigh......that one always gets to me. Gravel trucks suck too and sprinklers next to the road.

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Going through a dirty, dusty street. I avoid the ones I know, but there's always new construction going on, so it's just minimizing it at this point.

After a good rain session, the roads may be dry, but the onramp is a separate patch of asphalt from the freeway asphalt, so there's usually water seeping up from the ground at the point of connection, which means filthy water sprayed up onto the car from the car ahead of me.

My car stays in showroom condition at all times... slave to the labor of love.

Left lane hogs, everyone wanting me to "roast em," assholes that make comments like "its nice........for a Ford" GTFO out of here with your 3rd gen 'maro havin ass............sigh......that one always gets to me. Gravel trucks suck too and sprinklers next to the road.
I don't really get any bad remarks, but when I do it's memorable.

For instance: "Nice car, but mine's better", I chuckled because surely he was being sarcastic. It was an older gen Chrysler 300 when they still put the SRT motor in them.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Going through a dirty, dusty street. I avoid the ones I know, but there's always new construction going on, so it's just minimizing it at this point.

After a good rain session, the roads may be dry, but the onramp is a separate patch of asphalt from the freeway asphalt, so there's usually water seeping up from the ground at the point of connection, which means filthy water sprayed up onto the car from the car ahead of me.

My car stays in showroom condition at all times... slave to the labor of love.

I don't really get any bad remarks, but when I do it's memorable.

For instance: "Nice car, but mine's better", I chuckled because surely he was being sarcastic. It was an older gen Chrysler 300 when they still put the SRT motor in them.
Lol I haven't heard that one before! Gotta love people that are so insecure they have to find a way to put others down.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Snow birds.

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
There's a lot of places I have to find alternate routes to....or other entrances to find so I don't mess up the splitter.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
I have plenty of driving pet peeves, none of them GT350 specific, however.
Sponsored