Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Hey guys these light up horses are awesome! But I really hope nobody else is having the same problem as I am... I've only had mine in the rear for about 3 months, but the chrome is simply peeling off. Each time I check there is a little piece here and there just peeling off. :(

You can see in the pic that the tail is peeling off, so is the face. You can't see without the light on, but the middle of the body is full of tiny holes too...

I usually wash my car once a week, with just water and soap, so no idea why this is happening... it's a bummer after waiting so many months for the piece to ship.

Anybody else had the same problem?
Have you emailed us with your problem? If not please do so using the same email address that you used to place your original order so we can locate it in our system. As with a previous customer, whenever a fault is identified we will always warrant it and send you a replacement. It is unfortunate that some units will fail for no apparent reason as yours seem to have done.

Xlume
Sponsored

davejonnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
Have you emailed us with your problem? If not please do so using the same email address that you used to place your original order so we can locate it in our system. As with a previous customer, whenever a fault is identified we will always warrant it and send you a replacement. It is unfortunate that some units will fail for no apparent reason as yours seem to have done.

Xlume
Cool! I did not know about the warranty! Thanks a lot for your awesome customer service as always.

dj_rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt

Xlume
Any idea when these will ship. The website said June 2017 but it’s July

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Any idea when these will ship. The website said June 2017 but it’s July
Our plating company stuffed up our order and had to redo them. They should be here this week and then another week to assemble and ship out. Apologies for the delay if you have an order waiting.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Lots of badges going out this week.

Rear GT badges going out in a couple of weeks.

We are finally getting there. Thanks to all that have been waiting patiently.

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Lots of badges going out this week.

Rear GT badges going out in a couple of weeks.

We are finally getting there. Thanks to all that have been waiting patiently.
Woohoo! Can't wait to get my GT badge. Will post some pics of it here once installed.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Woohoo! Can't wait to get my GT badge. Will post some pics of it here once installed.
I did a test run today on the GT badges to make sure all components work together.... they do :)

Will start shipping by the end of the week.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Hi Xlume. If I order the front pony and a GT now, when can I expect them to be shipped? And do You even ship to Europe?
These would look soo good on my car:headbang:

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Hi Xlume. If I order the front pony and a GT now, when can I expect them to be shipped? And do You even ship to Europe?
These would look soo good on my car:headbang:
They will ship out next week for you. Yes we ship to Europe.

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=15775]Xlume[/MENTION]

I emailed you about an issue with my gt badge, could you please take a look? Or I can send the info here if better

Thank you

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
Yep i know Rob emailed you back. Did u get the email.
Thanks for the reply. However I did not get the email back, just double checked. Can you please resend? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.