Sponsored

Ecoboost Premium 201A vs GT 301A

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I'm going with the EB because I'm accustomed to a Miata. If I drive a GT the way I drive my Miata I don't think I'll keep my license for long.
Sponsored

Reactions: Ebm

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Not everybody got an EB because of finances. Some of us got the EB because it's something different from all the other Mustangs you see out on the road. Raw speed isn't everything. I would rather have a car that handles.
LOL

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Drove a EB PP this weekend mainly to decide whether I wanted the Recaros. I had driven a regular EB in the spring. Definitely felt a bit more grunt at the bottom end with the PP rear end but it seems to exacerbate the weak top end. I'm going to have to get used to short shifting. More than enough power to make all my favorite back roads and entrance ramps entertaining.

It's a real shame that the Carbon Black package isn't available with the 201A Package. With the Alcantara I'd be more comfortable about not skating around on the leather. The stock side bolsters are good but they're almost non-existent on the bottom. This is the '17 but that doesn't appear to have changed much.
Sponsored