Sponsored

Adam's Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray, Plus 15% Off Storewide!

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
Fall is here, so what better time to bring back a new seasonal favorite - Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray is back and available now on adamspolishes.com!

It's back for a limited time, and we have it for purchase in both 16oz and gallon sizes, with a few cool extra fall-themed items too, like limited run Orange Blaster Sidekicks, the Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray Collection, the Pumpkin Spice Box Set, and a nice new Two-Tone Hoodie!

We have free shipping on orders over $100, and 15% off using the code FALL17* until Monday September 25th at Midnight. Orders over $100 will also receive a free Orange Adam's Polishes wristband while supplies last! This will not be reflected on your order invoice, but our team knows to include them until we run out :) *free shipping offer valid for continental 48 United States only

CLICK HERE to check out all of the New Products, and see the full announcement below.

Please let me know if you have any questions! -Dan@Adams

ZPSpa5h.jpg

yh1P3ix.jpg

Az26Dcp.jpg

q3idW2S.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Adam's Polishes

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
Bump for the final hours of this sale!

Click the image below to shop now, and let me know if you have any questions :) -Dan@Adams

BarefooTonka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I love this stuff bought two and already used it on the F150 love the smell, even got the air fresheners... Truck is looking good perfect spray on and wipe off, "NO" haze or swirls perfect for a fast detail.

Keep up the good work
Sponsored