Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
  • Banned
Just got off the phone with my boy Frank from Steeda. He called me to shoot the shit, talk about all sorts of car stuff. How Dario started sweeping the floors at the Ford design studios when his dad worked there.

I told him about how I grew up right outside the gates of the Ford engineering complex in Dearborn, and he talked about working for other automotive companies in the Detroit metro area......he was living in Fraser Michigan I think for Austin/Morgan.etc. importers in parts.

All for my $17 clutch spring order. He called me just to reach out and get to know me, on a Saturday, just because. He even cautioned me on taking care not to break the plastic thingys in the OEM clutch spring I'll have to re-use.

Now that's what I call good customer service.

Steeda gets my $$ from now on.
Sponsored

Last edited:

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
They called me too when they came out with the progressive springs and a lot of us were experiencing noise. They worked with a bunch of us here to quieten down the impact.
I had a real bad experience with swaybars breaking on some of my SN95 cars. Stock, recall replacements or Steeda, some cars will just break the ends off the rear swaybar. We had a discussion about those too.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yep. Frank and the team at Steeda are great people. They have secured my business for all further suspension bits. It helps they are local in a way too.
Sponsored