Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
I just wanted to say I'm jealous of everyone who answered the poll in this thread. Especially those who ordered a premium GT fastback with 401a and PP! :D
Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I just wanted to say I'm jealous of everyone who answered the poll in this thread. Especially those who ordered a premium GT fastback with 401a and PP! :D
Are you not ordering an 18?

I got mine fully speced my salesman said "your not holding back." My mom just laughed and said no she's not. If your going to order a car why not order everything on it. Mine doesn't have recarros though. But I plan on dailying this
car and take it on roadtrips so they didn't make sense.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Mine doesn't have recarros though. But I plan on dailying this car and take it on roadtrips so they didn't make sense.
They do on the roads I roadtrip on. :D

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP

I got mine fully speced my salesman said "your not holding back." My mom just laughed and said no she's not. If your going to order a car why not order everything on it. Mine doesn't have recarros though. But I plan on dailying this
I agree on the recaro seats, especially becaue they do not have the cooled/heated feature.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I agree on the recaro seats, especially becaue they do not have the cooled/heated feature.
I'm excited to receive this car and take it on a roadtrip down to Florida. My dad will leave his 13 down there for the Winter at my sister's house. Get the new baby on the highway.

Sponsored

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
I'm excited to receive this car and take it on a roadtrip down to Florida. My dad will leave his 13 down there for the Winter at my sister's house. Get the new baby on the highway.
Be safe,Fl drivers are IDIOTS, except one-ME!KEEP YOUR EYE OPEN ON THE ROAD, get it,lol

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Be safe,Fl drivers are IDIOTS, except one-ME!KEEP YOUR EYE OPEN ON THE ROAD, get it,lol
We get tons of Floridians here during the Winter.So I know how to handle them.

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
We get tons of Floridians here during the Winter.So I know how to handle them.
NEVER TAKE YOUR EYE OFF OF THEM, GET IT, YOUR EYE, LOL

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Well I re-checked the DORA paperwork they sent me and it has the damn VIN right there. My EDD is 2/13/2018
I'm encouraged by your short turn around time to get scheduled. Hopefully mine will get a VIN next week.

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm encouraged by your short turn around time to get scheduled. Hopefully mine will get a VIN next week.
I ordered mine on 8/9 and edited it on 8/26. And I received my VIN on 10/26. Shortly after I had an EDD of 1/11. But it got deleted and doesn't have a new one. I'm hoping it'll be built sooner than 12/18.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Yeah, there was a long wait from order book opening to production start but it seems like things are flowing now so I'm hoping that means I'll get mine before March even though I didn't order until this month.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, there was a long wait from order book opening to production start but it seems like things are flowing now so I'm hoping that means I'll get mine before March even though I didn't order until this month.
I'm just hoping I get it by the middle of January or sooner. It seems like they are building them a week before their supposed to.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)

Got 3 kids in diapers and a mortgage so not gonna happen. If I were single I'd probably have a deposit down. Huge mustang fan so live vicariously through all of you.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Got 3 kids in diapers and a mortgage so not gonna happen. If I were single I'd probably have a deposit down. Huge mustang fan so live vicariously through all of you.
I'm single and still live with my parents (thankfully). And I'm so excited to receive it and post pictures on her Instagram I made!
Sponsored