Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
  • Banned
So I'm debating on my next suspension mod and would like some outside input. Mostly looking for the best bang for my buck and not getting crazy with NVH.

Currently running, diff lockout kit, cradle lockout kit, spherical vertical links, BMR handling springs and stock PP shocks/struts. I've been doing more drag racing now but I don't want to make my car a one trick pony.

I'm leaning towards bmr camber links. Mainly because I think it'll help keep everything in place and not flex. Hopefully avoiding breaking more shit. I'd really like some viking shocks though. I think the shocks would definitely net me better 60 foot times. Best so far was 1.68 with hoosiers.

Will the camber links generate a fair amount of noise?
Sponsored

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Shocks. I'd love for you to spend money on BMR product, I promise, but the shocks will give you a better ROI, no question.

Grab the Viking B358AM from our site with the TG2017 code, and they're 10% off of our already low price.

I'll shoot you over alignment and shock setting information afterwards, and be available to help you get them dialed in.

Enjoy!

OP
OP
armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
  • Banned
Shocks. I'd love for you to spend money on BMR product, I promise, but the shocks will give you a better ROI, no question.

Grab the Viking B358AM from our site with the TG2017 code, and they're 10% off of our already low price.

I'll shoot you over alignment and shock setting information afterwards, and be available to help you get them dialed in.

Enjoy!
Are they that much better than the regular B258? I see there's more adjustability.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
B258, I wouldn't recommend anyone use them.