Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

toLerancia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG 5.0L GT PREMIUM 2015 RED
Yes please!!!! Apparently there will be "massive" drops on sve stuff hopefully these wheels are on that drop list... Make it happen!

Project 6gr wheels currently have $400 off black Friday deal on the same (but 20" & I'm not sure on quality or build versus these)more concaved wheel.

And please offer UPS GROUND to Puerto Rico, why can't you offer ground to Puerto Rico zip code 00959. Could use a hand only on the shipping option to lower costs especially to my devastated island!

It feels discriminating that i am not offered a UPS ground option & everybody else has that option! The expensive UPS second day is my only option. I get packages from mostly everybody else by UPS Ground so location is not an excuse, it can be shipped this way.

Also I can't seem to get a hold of LMR when I call there's not even a ring ...what's the number??

Last edited:

toLerancia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Free shipping too?

Why can't i have the UPS ground option at least as an option. They ship UPS ground here.

:confused::frusty::frusty::confused:

Sponsored

toLerancia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Code for discount on wheels only is "BFCM17" you add this on your cart. There's also a wheel/tire package on sale for less than 1,500. Merry Christmas 2 you guys...

Last edited:

toLerancia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any UPS Ground option for me? Any help for this vietnam veteran having a tough time here in Puerto Rico... would be appreciated

Last edited:

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Any UPS Ground option for me? Any help for this vietnam veteran having a tough time here in Puerto Rico... would be appreciated
Shoot a private message to either [MENTION=11825]Tyler@LMR[/MENTION] or [MENTION=30837]Ziad@LMR[/MENTION] and they should be able to work something out for you. :thumbsup:

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Anyone running a 295/35 and 305/35 on Sportlines with these? Thinking of going that route, but not sure if they'll rub...

Sponsored

toLerancia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only 3 wheels came in 1 is damaged

So the wheels, i bought them. UPS only shipped me 3 out of 4 wheels and one is damaged. One part of the lip arrived damaged

I paid $1,058.00 ($200+ shipping)

Called UPS they said that the last remaining packaged just arrived today and is in San Juan & will be arriving possibly on monday. ( SO MUCH FOR UPS SECOND DAY SHIPPING) Ordered on monday, 1 still on its way.

I am very dissapointed about this...

How do i contact LMR por this?

They have our PUERTO RICO area code number blocked or restricted so 1-866-507-1616 for claims on damaged on arrival is not posible will have to email.

So the customer support is very limited...

Lets see if LMR responds to this....

BEWARE.... These wheels have MINIMAL if not no protection at all when packaged, i was surprised only one was damaged out of the 3.

Will be uploading pics whenever my internet allows me to.

Last edited:

j_marinelli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So the wheels, i bought them. UPS only shipped me 3 out of 4 wheels and one is damaged. One part of the lip arrived damaged

I paid $1,058.00 ($200+ shipping)

Called UPS they said that the last remaining packaged just arrived today and is in San Juan & will be arriving possibly on monday. ( SO MUCH FOR UPS SECOND DAY SHIPPING) Ordered on monday, 1 still on its way.

I am very MAD about this....

How do i contact LMR FOR THIS?

They have our PUERTO RICO area code number blocked or restricted so 1-866-507-1616 for claims on damaged on arrival is DIFFICULT.

So the customer support is very limited...

LETS SEE IF LMR WILL RESPONDS TO THIS....

BEWARE.... These wheels have MINIMAL if not no protection at all when packaged, i was surprised only one was damaged out of the 3.

Will be uploading pics whenever my internet allows me to.
Found this on their site:
DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS

Inspect your entire shipment immediately upon delivery. You must contact us within*5 business days of delivery*by one of the following ways;*[email protected], Customer Care Representatives by phone at*1-866-507-1616. If an item is either damaged or missing this will ensure we have ample time to process your claim and resolve your issue in a timely and efficient manner.
I agree packaging is minimal but is typical to other rims I have bought on a couple occasions from different companies for different cars. I have had slight damage on others so a big deciding factor is they are only a few hundred miles away and only one day shipping. While mine did not have any damage to them, the boxes did show up with holes in them.

toLerancia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/157583894@N07/37909720074/in/dateposted-public

https://www.flickr.com/photos/157583894@N07/37739213095/in/dateposted-public

www.flickr.com/photos/157583894@N07/37739207595/in/dateposted-public

Other than these issues.. i like the look of them and they are very light. Hopefully they send me another wheel soon after filing this claim. I'm upset because im one of the veeery few people that pays alot for shipping... a very expensive option, yet get this. It's not right hopefully LMR will help me with this as soon as possible.

Last edited:

toLerancia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I agree packaging is minimal but is typical to other rims I have bought on a couple occasions from different companies for different cars. I have had slight damage on others so a big deciding factor is they are only a few hundred miles away and only one day shipping. While mine did not have any damage to them, the boxes did show up with holes in them.
Upon inspection the box seems to have been hit from that side. It ripped open through cardboard box and scratched the wheel. But the only protection was a thin foam, that won't help at all. This isn't just UPS to blame these packages go throught alot of hands and LMR did not packaged or added protection to ensure safety on arrival, it only had a thin foam around the lips.. How is that proper & safe packaging?

Last edited:

toLerancia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Quote:
DAMAGED OR MISSING ITEMS

Inspect your entire shipment immediately upon delivery. You must contact us within*5 business days of delivery*by one of the following ways;*[email protected], Customer Care Representatives by phone at*1-866-507-1616. If an item is either damaged or missing this will ensure we have ample time to process your claim and resolve your issue in a timely and efficient manner.

Thank you, I also saw this & on their policies:

Damaged Items

We package all item(s) by the guidelines set forth by the shipping company. In case of a damaged item please contact LMR.com within 5 business days. We will reship the damaged item(s) after the damaged claim is processed with the shipping company.
Please keep all packaging materials for damaged shipments. The shipping company will inspect the packaging materials for processing of the damage claim. The shipping company may contact the receiver to set up a convenient time to pick up and inspect the item.
If the original item is not returned within 30 days the customer will be responsible for the cost of the replacement item that was sent.
I have already sent the email to [email protected] on Friday-24th. I received these around 6:00PM on friday-24th. Looks like they don't work Saturdays, so tomorrow they should be getting back to me.

I received all 4 tires from tirerack.com via USPS Priority Mail early on Saturday-25th. Both wheels and tires were ordered on Monday 20th.

Wheels were ordered via the expensive UPS second day air option that was paid fully at my expense yet received them 4 days later(excluding ThnksGiv. Day) with only 3 wheels 1 damaged & 1 yet to arrived that somehow got separated & delayed by UPS. Hopefully that wheel is okay when it gets here...

Props to USPS Shipping Service... received all tires very early on Saturday and this is a cheaper option usually 4-7 business days.

So i won't be mounting these until i get the 4th wheel and a wheel replaced by LMR ather the claim is processed, not sue how much that could take.

Very anxious to mount them and put up pictures. I think they look better in person and Very similar to the original R wheel...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.