Reaction score
Website
www.leschuck.com
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
Speed limiter

I've been very happy with the FORScan app as I have changed my tire size & removed the double-honk.

Can I remove the speed limit of 155mph on my 2016 Mustang GT? I know a tune from the aftermarket companies can remove it.

What I want to do is retain the tuning for the 2015-2017 MUSTANG GT COLD AIR INTAKE & CALIBRATION POWER PACK 2 M-9603-M8A or the 2015-17 Mustang GT M-6066-M8627 Supercharger Kit. According to Ford their tunes for these are limited to 155mph.

Is there a code that I can set the field to 255mph or remove it altogether?

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 F250 Tremor, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP(wifes car)
To any Forscan guru's out there. I have used Forscan in the past to change many things on my 2015 GT. Tried to mess around again today and can't seem to get things right. First I seem to be limited to just a few APIM choices to change, as I remember there were many able to change last time I tried. I am also unable to find any ACM values to change. Am I doing something wrong or have I gotten to old to hack the system? Really just wanted to enable the Sirius code to allow the traffic info to be displayed. I already did the Nav mod a couple of years ago and it works flawlessly, just would like the traffic info to be there as well.

Thanks, Ken

dguzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 V6 w/051A Met. Guard w/foundry wheels
You may need to reapply for access license, they expire after a couple months I think.

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
License is new, but I did figure it out. I was using the wrong Bluetooth/OBD module, found the correct one and everything works fine.

Sponsored

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Just noticed my vehicle health report tab is gone. Wondering if anyone else has lost this feature. I am at 39000 miles.

menib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So what exactly is a "Mycolor power & support" feature in the list?

BTW does anybody know if the color of the button light can be changed? Tired of the factory ice blue and want a uniform interior lighting. Thanks!
I have been change the color of the button illumination but it needs soldering.
fullsizeoutput_5df0.jpeg

fox.s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Any Update???

A few modifications I hope are found...

Enable GT350 Digital Gauges on GTPP (Digital Speedo, Trans Temp, Diff Temp...)
Enable Sport Mode activates active exhaust valve (Allows GTPP to use GT350 active exhaust)
Enable driver seat exit movement for cars without seat memory feature
Enable Track Key (Someone just needs to try it already!)
Enable fuel dump during off throttle in sport mode (Focus RS)

I will definitely be using...

Fogs on during turn signals
Fogs on during High beams
Double honk off during no key exit

I just wanted to follow up if anyone had looked into the active exhaust modes.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I have been change the color of the button illumination but it needs soldering.
How did you change that? Through FORScan or you removed the bulb behind the buttons somehow? I would like to change the color as well.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Just noticed my vehicle health report tab is gone. Wondering if anyone else has lost this feature. I am at 39000 miles.
Do you have a license or extended license?

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
How did you change that? Through FORScan or you removed the bulb behind the buttons somehow? I would like to change the color as well.
You literally have to disassemble the buttons and replace the LEDs. Most of these are tiny surface-mount LEDs which require extreme precision soldering, and you won't be able to do color-change RGB LEDs as those require an extra control wire/circuit trace which the buttons do not have, so you'll be stuck with whatever color you choose to replace it.

Not impossible, but intensely difficult. People who have done this (there are one or two) swear never to do it again.

Paul K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP Recaro
If you enabled nav in motion in forscan, the vehicle health report tab dissappears. Also, the Clock changes time.

I suspect that the nav in motion mod changes the region of the vehicle to Europe.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
You literally have to disassemble the buttons and replace the LEDs. Most of these are tiny surface-mount LEDs which require extreme precision soldering, and you won't be able to do color-change RGB LEDs as those require an extra control wire/circuit trace which the buttons do not have, so you'll be stuck with whatever color you choose to replace it.

Not impossible, but intensely difficult. People who have done this (there are one or two) swear never to do it again.
Thanks man. I am not going to change those LEDs then!

Abb0nz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone that has contributed to this. [MENTION=23778]AngelDeath[/MENTION], [MENTION=8977]fionic[/MENTION], [MENTION=25607]Spart[/MENTION], [MENTION=26415]solodogg[/MENTION], [MENTION=25893]DanMc85[/MENTION] to name just a few.
I read through ALL 141 pages (!) and have been able to enable the fogs with high beam, the Avg' speed indicator, secure idle, and disabled the sequential indicators (just to see what it's like, I'll probably change that back).
I really appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into discovering what works and what doesn't. In the future I'll be changing the diff ratio and upgrading to the MFT/Sync3 center console.
Thanks again.

EcoboostJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford white Ecoboost Performance Package
Ok I have all parts to go from Base 2015 mustang to Sync 3 mustang. I have 2017 APIM and screen out of a 2017 C Max. I signed up for Forscan. I have a Can device . Im guessing I go into Forscan and put a 2017 Mustang vin in and copy that info?
Sponsored