Sponsored

Adam's Black Friday Sale is Live Now!

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
This is the big one, and we tried our best to make it even better than last year's sale. Black Friday Week 2017 is live now on adamspolishes.com and adamspolishes.ca!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!

I want to extend my apologies for the website stability Monday morning. There was a lot of hype for this sale event, and we beefed up the servers last week with our web host, but it still wasn't enough and the site did have issues with submitting purchases, especially for some of the door buster deals that sold out very fast.

Here's the specifics of the sale: 20% off chemicals and towels, with 15% off of everything else like Kits, accessories, machines, and so on. No discount code required - items are automatically discounted when you add them to your shopping cart or give us a call at 866-965-0400! Any order over $100 gets one free random microfiber towel (only one towel per order, not one towel for every $100 spent). Free shipping is set to $60 for orders in the continental U.S. only. Some of the items in the images below are already sold out, so again we are sorry about that!

I do believe we will have more Ultra Foam Shampoo available later this week, but that is not 100% certain yet.

This sale goes until Sunday at Midnight MST, so take advantage of the deals now while you can! Let us know if you have any other questions! -Dan@Adams

nj6MDAX.jpg

68Sjm5X.jpg

mRtQsGN.jpg

4dQy7lv.jpg

Iu9nvVT.jpg

ml0NAcW.jpg
Sponsored

James_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FORD MUSTANG 5.0
Any more upcoming sale for us members. Just got my 5.0 and looking for some products. Also do you ship to New MĂ©xico

OP
OP
Adam's Polishes

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!