Sponsored

Anyone online?

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
PM'd you guys a few days ago about updating my tuner for use with my Mustang instead of an Edge Sport. Haven't heard back.
Sponsored

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
PM'd you guys a few days ago about updating my tuner for use with my Mustang instead of an Edge Sport. Haven't heard back.
I'm not sure what's up with this Livernois Clan? Either their online customer service sucks, or their just so busy they just don't give a crap anymore. Hope you get a better response to your questions than I have. As soon as you ask them something a little more complicated than yes or no answers they seem to clam up. Not great for keeping customers.

OP
OP
Commbubba19

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
They did.

I think like most race shops they are understaffed and have a lot going on.

OP
OP
Commbubba19

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Did you email or PM? They said they keep getting PM notifications not alerting their email or whatever. Might be better to just email them. Anthony is the main POC for tuning stuff.

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
Did you email or PM? They said they keep getting PM notifications not alerting their email or whatever. Might be better to just email them. Anthony is the main POC for tuning stuff.
okay thanks for the heads up. I have e-mailed but mostly asked questions on their website while looking at certain items. I'm looking at a couple of different items CAI and Supercharger. Cheers.

PS, love the ruby red color of these cars. Amazing depth in certain lighting conditions.
Sponsored