Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350

Jacked4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby GT/California Special, 2010 F150 Plat
Can someone give me the as built data for the ecoboost boost gauge?

Falk03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Falk
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible
Hi guys,

I tried both 01 and 00 and it didn't work :-(

Does anyone have any news regarding this?

Actually I put 01 everywhere like [MENTION=28279]veeefour[/MENTION] did:

726-14-02 0101 0101 01XX
726-21-01 01XX XXXX XXXX

If I understand it correctly, this is for how long it takes before the headlamps are turned on when you enter a dark place such as a tunnel or a garage, or when it gets dark outside. This function is called Automatic Headlights (to put it correctly). What you are referring to is the amount of time that your lights stay on after exiting your vehicle. Anyway, I am a bit confused as well...

Maybe [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] or [MENTION=28279]veeefour[/MENTION] can help us out on that. Do you guys have any feedback on that, like what it does exactly and what happens when you put 01 or 00 everywhere?

Boggus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT PP
Is there a way to turn off the steering wheel controls/headlight control switch illumination. I thought it was because of dark mode but changed that back and I'm still lacking the steering wheel/headlight control illumination.

I'm sure it here somewhere but this is a long thread.

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Hi guys,

I tried both 01 and 00 and it didn't work :-(

Does anyone have any news regarding this?

I don't think I see any difference either. I may revert it back to 14 everywhere when I return from my vacations.

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
Is there an up to date collection of all the current modifications? Or is looking at each page my best bet

Sponsored

w1ldthing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alun
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT V8 (MY17)
Hi, Complete noob trying to get in on this scene and do simultaneous High Beams and Fog lights as below:

Simultaneous High Beams and Fog Lights location
Code: 726-27-01: 0100 0001 0058 (Disabled)
Change to: 726-27-01: 0100 0000 0057 (Enabled)

My problem is my data doesn't look like the disabled data as above.

My Data: 726-27-01: 0100 0100 0057

Any advice as to what I should be entering where ?
BTW: I have a UK GT w P/P

What I have just noticed is my 726-27-02 data matches the expected disabled exactly.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Doesn't matter what the other numbers on the module are, that's why the correct way is to change all irrelevant numbers with x's. So to have simultaneous high beams and fog lights simply do the following:

726-27-01: xxxx xxx1 xxxx (disabled)
726-27-01: xxxx xxx0 xxxx (enabled)

w1ldthing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alun
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT V8 (MY17)
Thanks, that's what i thought. My confusion congress from the 1 digit that should change from 1 to 0 is already 0 and I don't have combined lights.

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
Can confirm the following on the 2017 EU/AU spec GT manual;

line lock enable works
7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x2xx hot/cold seat function on home screen
7D0-01-01 xxxx xDxx xxxx Ford oval animated with black back ground
7D0-02-01 xxxx xDxx xxxx set for shut down screen
7D0-03-01 xxxx x4xx xxxx enable shut down screen
724-01-01 xxxx x8xx xx works for 4 flashes when indicator nudged
726-27-01 x0xx xxxx xxxx disable hyper flash when adding leds to front indicator
726-41-02 xxx0 xxxx xxxx diable double honk on exiting car while engine is running and key fob on person

Will check others when I get the time.

Would like to see if there is a mirrors in when turning engine of function as we have the electronic folding mirrors already at the push of a button, so some form of command must already be present in the coding to allow this to happen (unless its a straight through circuit that does not require a computer command from switch to mirror) My 2014 KIA Sorento platinum had this feature and it was very helpful.

and would also like to see if their is any possible way to disable the tpms fault on the dash as im not running sensors atm. (considering tpms system runs from TPMS-RTM-BCM-GWM-MScan1-IPC some form of code must be in place to enable the function in the system therefore it must be able to be disabled).

might do some ground work on other forums and see if anything pops up.

buzz-dee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Would like to see if there is a mirrors in when turning engine of function as we have the electronic folding mirrors already at the push of a button, so some form of command must already be present in the coding to allow this to happen (unless its a straight through circuit that does not require a computer command from switch to mirror) My 2014 KIA Sorento platinum had this feature and it was very helpful.

and would also like to see if their is any possible way to disable the tpms fault on the dash as im not running sensors atm. (considering tpms system runs from TPMS-RTM-BCM-GWM-MScan1-IPC some form of code must be in place to enable the function in the system therefore it must be able to be disabled).

might do some ground work on other forums and see if anything pops up.
Looking at the wiring diagrams, the power folding mirrors work without any module commands:

It's a simple wire running from the window Control Panel on the drivers door to the power fold relay.
Maybe it's possible to do some kind of rewiring and use the door lock/unlock circuits in the BCM to simulate the fold button beeing pushed.

The TPMS switch should be in the BCM.
The F150 spread sheet says:

726-08-01 x1xx xxxx xxxx TPMS enabled
726-08-01 x0xx xxxx xxxx TPMS disbaled

Might be worth a try <- I didn't test it, so it's on your own risk.
Sponsored