Sponsored

Grabber Blue lives matter

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
BRING BACK GRABBER BLUE!

Do you think there's any way to convince FORD to keep the grabber blue? I'm buying a 2018, and GB is my first choice, second is race red, which is probably what I'll wind up with. The new orange looks like a school bus...IMO. Both GM & Chrysler have some stand out colors, but it seems FORD is going in a different direction....:shrug:
Sponsored

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
Why not find a 2017 instead?

PencilGeek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR278, 2008 BMW M3
Today I pulled up to a light in my AG 'R, and opposite me at the light was a Grabber Blue with white stripe GT350. It's interesting to think there's a Grabber Blue GT350 lurking in our town of 30,000.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Why not find a 2017 instead?
I may do that if they don't make changes to the '18. There's one local, but they want 10k over. Not doing that. Another local dealer has a '17 coming in next month and said he will sell it to me at MSRP. It's Magnetic w/black and he said he can get the color changed. Never called me back. I have a dealer that will sell an '18 at MSRP, or better. That one will have to be race red, which I like.

OP
OP

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Today I pulled up to a light in my AG 'R, and opposite me at the light was a Grabber Blue with white stripe GT350. It's interesting to think there's a Grabber Blue GT350 lurking in our town of 30,000.
I've never seen one in person.

gurneyeagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I may do that if they don't make changes to the '18. There's one local, but they want 10k over. Not doing that. Another local dealer has a '17 coming in next month and said he will sell it to me at MSRP. It's Magnetic w/black and he said he can get the color changed. Never called me back. I have a dealer that will sell an '18 at MSRP, or better. That one will have to be race red, which I like.
There's one in Roanoke at MSRP.

10splaya22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
F150
You could always wrap it grabber blue so when you sell it the paint will be like new underneath

Sponsored

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
The only changes for '18 are supposed to be colors. Although who really knows, as Ford quietly already changed the oil filter type midway through the MY17's production cycle.

I was in a similar situation last year. I wanted a '17 due to the changes coming, but Deep Impact Blue was my favorite color. I ended up getting a '16 Track Pack in DIB, just as the '17s were arriving last summer. I couldn't be happier with my choice.

If you look hard enough and expand your search, there maybe a Grabber Blue just waiting somewhere for you...

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
The only changes for '18 are supposed to be colors. Although who really knows, as Ford quietly already changed the oil filter type midway through the MY17's production cycle.

I was in a similar situation last year. I wanted a '17 due to the changes coming, but Deep Impact Blue was my favorite color. I ended up getting a '16 Track Pack in DIB, just as the '17s were arriving last summer. I couldn't be happier with my choice.

If you look hard enough and expand your search, there maybe a Grabber Blue just waiting somewhere for you...
Did I miss something? New oil filter type? Details?

OP
OP

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto

There are several issues that will likely steer me to the red 2018. My dealer will sell it to me better than MSRP, and FORD is delaying the '18 release for some reason. I will at least wait until the '18 is announced. The order banks are supposed to open 6/12 from what I've heard. :confused:

BoomBoy

Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2016 Fiesta ST
Vehicle Showcase
There are several issues that will likely steer me to the red 2018. My dealer will sell it to me better than MSRP, and FORD is delaying the '18 release for some reason. I will at least wait until the '18 is announced. The order banks are supposed to open 6/12 from what I've heard. :confused:
I'd not take your dealer's word for it but that's just me. They could do a classic bait and switch. What's stopping them to sell it for more than MSRP?
Sponsored