Sponsored

Corsa xtreme sagging

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I've tightened, readjusted, tightened again and again, readjusted, called Corsa, tightened, emailed Corsa, and still, I have a sagging exhaust.

I can tell you one thing, Borla customer service was incredible to deal with. Corsa doesn't answer the phone, doesn't return emails, nothing.

Very, very disappointed in this Corsa product.
Sponsored

OP
OP

5.0_Tyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I love everything about the corsa system, only gripe, is the sagging issue.

BGEFan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT
I've tightened, readjusted, tightened again and again, readjusted, called Corsa, tightened, emailed Corsa, and still, I have a sagging exhaust.

I can tell you one thing, Borla customer service was incredible to deal with. Corsa doesn't answer the phone, doesn't return emails, nothing.

Very, very disappointed in this Corsa product.
Not exactly what someone debating between the Corsa Sport and AWE Touring wants to hear.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
does it seem like the pipes have been crushed down at all?

Last edited:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
This is highly unfortunate, as they amazing sounding and beautifully made and engineered. [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION] have you been in touch with Corsa recently? They need to be made aware so they can solve and rectify this.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
This is highly unfortunate, as they amazing sounding and beautifully made and engineered. [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9610]jayman33[/MENTION] have you been in touch with Corsa recently? They need to be made aware so they can solve and rectify this.
we have had no issues on any installs we have done

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
we have had no issues on any installs we have done
The same, mine is perfect and hasn't budged since install, but this appears to be a recent issue or quality control problem.

bodam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I thought Corsa would have better service to be honest. Oh well. Live and learn. I'll weld the shit out of it this weekend.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I installed my Extremes two weeks ago and noticed the driver's side did sag a little after a couple of days. Went underneath loosened the clamp connecting the muffler to the x pipe, pushed up on it and tightened the crap out of it. Hasnt sagged since. I might do it all around now after reading some of these posts.

+1 for Beefcake for best pricing.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
This is highly unfortunate, as they amazing sounding and beautifully made and engineered. @beefcake and @jayman33 have you been in touch with Corsa recently? They need to be made aware so they can solve and rectify this.
we do over 1000 catbacks a year and actually have never had a single sagging issue. Quite surprised to hear about it. Shoot me a pm, I can definitely get you helped out.

Don't worry guys, I wont through a cheap picture in here to show you we have another brand in stock:)

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I thought Corsa would have better service to be honest. Oh well. Live and learn. I'll weld the shit out of it this weekend.
Good idea. Mine sag and now leak profusely. I didn't want to weld for ease of replacement in future but oh well...

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
we do over 1000 catbacks a year and actually have never had a single sagging issue. Quite surprised to hear about it. Shoot me a pm, I can definitely get you helped out.

Don't worry guys, I wont through a cheap picture in here to show you we have another brand in stock:)
I don't personally have an issue but wouldn't want this to mar Corsa's reputation. There's a couple on this thread with issues though.

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
weld and be done?

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Maybe you have already checked, but you need to be sure the slip fit joints have enough engagement. Tightening the clamps wont do a damn thing if you don't have enough surface area to prevent the pipes from slipping.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I bought mine used earlier this year and have had the same issue with leaking and sagging. I recently had a shop tighten it up while they were putting on my summer tires and it has stayed put now that it has been done with a proper impact gun.

I'm still on the fence about just having it welded because it's annoying to have to check it. Also check your hangers, I didn't tighten those 13mm bolts enough the first time around and they were loose
Sponsored