Sponsored

Spacers & pzeros

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Can i keep 20MM wheel spacers with stock Pirelli p zeros on the front and get Nitto 305/35R/19 NT05's on the back with no spacers? Will these tires work with the stock performance pack rims?

I have no clue how my Pzeros are almost worn out.. I have like 15% tread left and I've only driven them 6200 miles. The fronts are practically brand new.

I have literally done 2 small 5 second burnouts since I've bought the car. Never tracked my car, just city driving and some highway driving.
Sponsored

OP
OP
smann

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Any other tire recommendation would be appreciated. I want a sticky street tire with good tread life !

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible Performance Pack
Can i keep 20MM wheel spacers with stock Pirelli p zeros on the front and get Nitto 305/35R/19 NT05's on the back with no spacers? Will these tires work with the stock performance pack rims?

I have no clue how my Pzeros are almost worn out.. I have like 15% tread left and I've only driven them 6200 miles. The fronts are practically brand new.

I have literally done 2 small 5 second burnouts since I've bought the car. Never tracked my car, just city driving and some highway driving.
Same here, albeit, I have more tread left but only 2300 miles on it. I was wondering the exact same things as you as I am looking to do a similar set up.

OP
OP
smann

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Same here, albeit, I have more tread left but only 2300 miles on it. I was wondering the exact same things as you as I am looking to do a similar set up.
These PZeros suck.. Lol.
I honestly have no clue how they wore out so fast.

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
These PZeros suck.. Lol.
I honestly have no clue how they wore out so fast.
I completely agree and we are not the only forum members to express their hate of them. It would be one thing if they gripped the road like a booger grips your nose in the dead of winter, but these things rip right off the road like All Seasons do.

Sponsored

16_DIB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
The fronts will be fine even with a 25mm spacer, that's what I have. I also have 25mm spacers in the rear with 285/40/15 Kumho P91 tires.

I wouldn't go any wider than that on the PP wheels. 315 is too wide for a 9.5" wheel. You will have a slight bulge and won't use anywhere near the entire contact patch of the 315. In fact you might have some sidewall roll in turns.

clicklogical

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't go any wider than that on the PP wheels. 315 is too wide for a 9.5" wheel. You will have a slight bulge and won't use anywhere near the entire contact patch of the 315. In fact you might have some sidewall roll in turns.
Thanks. That's what I was afraid of. Really want to go to 305's.
Sponsored