Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
All New Design.

This shifter can be mounted directly to the Trans or Mounted to the body, it includes both brackets. The Unique linkage design can be installed as a solid linkage with the trans mount, or as a dual pivot linkage with the body mount.

-25% Throw Reduction for Short Smooth Shifts.
- Unique Cartridge Design
- Dual Mounting Options to fit your shifting Preference.
- Adjustable side to side spring pressure, dials you in for a perfect 2-3 shift EVERY TIME.

- 3 Bushing System achieves the most accurate shifts on the market.

- Little to no increase in Noise
- The Most complete shifter on the Market

Watch the video on what makes this the most Unique shifter available.

forum pic4.jpg
Sponsored

mibairho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, FP Roush S/C
Barton Industries,
If you are willing to work with me, I will be your ambassador and install it on my 2016 Mustang GT PP. I will write a thorough review with pictures of the install. I attend the Aliso Viejo, Ca Cars and Coffee and will spread the word on it. I love my car but hate the clunky shifter and rough third gear shifts.

Thanks for considering.

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
We just installed this shifter in my 2016 GT PP and DAMN!! I can not say enough good things about this shifter. Honestly if I could only have 1 mod and 1 mod only, it would be this shifter. Look for the install video in the CJ Pony Part section very shortly.

mibairho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, FP Roush S/C
Steve,
Thanks for the heads up, my car is at the Ford dealership getting a Ford Performance Roush 670hp supercharger installed. I have three more things to do after: half shafts, shifter, and drag radials. I'm hoping this shifter will go on sale somewhere for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I'm a little broke if you know what I mean!

Thanks again,
Mike

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Steve,
Thanks for the heads up, my car is at the Ford dealership getting a Ford Performance Roush 670hp supercharger installed. I have three more things to do after: half shafts, shifter, and drag radials. I'm hoping this shifter will go on sale somewhere for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I'm a little broke if you know what I mean!

Thanks again,
Mike
:cheers:

Sponsored

Deputy 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, GTPP
Can you interchange the flat stick between the two different shifters? Say if you didn't order it originally with it. I know the flat stick has a different reverse engagement.

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Can you interchange the flat stick between the two different shifters? Say if you didn't order it originally with it. I know the flat stick has a different reverse engagement.

You will just have to swap out the cartridge

NowhereFast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem. PP, 1999 WS6,2010 Expedition
What size is the thread on the flat stick shifters?

Sponsored

Pa-fatboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium; 1966 Mustang, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
We just installed this shifter in my 2016 GT PP and DAMN!! I can not say enough good things about this shifter. Honestly if I could only have 1 mod and 1 mod only, it would be this shifter. Look for the install video in the CJ Pony Part section very shortly.
Hi Steve, I am looking to purchase this Barton or the MGW with part of my tax return. I am leaning towards the Barton, thin stick. They are both so close in customer satisfaction, I do not think there is a wrong choice for the consumer.

My question for you is do you have a long term update on your shifter? How are you, the mustang and the shifter getting along these days?

Rich

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi Steve, I am looking to purchase this Barton or the MGW with part of my tax return. I am leaning towards the Barton, thin stick. They are both so close in customer satisfaction, I do not think there is a wrong choice for the consumer.

My question for you is do you have a long term update on your shifter? How are you, the mustang and the shifter getting along these days?

Rich
Rich,

When it's not freezing or snowing here in PA, the mustang, shifter and myself get along great. Not too long ago we added the Steeda Clutch Spring and Perch and now it's even better, the throw is so short and to the point, everything is tight and just smooth. Honestly, I couldn't ask for anything more. 10 out of 10.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
How much is the side-to-side reduction vs. stock compared to the fore-aft throw reduction? That was a selling feature on the 11-14, is that still the case?