Sponsored

AliExpress

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt race red fastback (ordered)
Hey people's

For those that like shopping for their stang, and who doesn't, they might be interested to know that www.aliexpress.com, which is part of Alibaba, has a massive online catalogue of things for the 2015 stang. I am finding things on there that I can't find anywhere else. I have not had a problem so far with the product ordered not turning up, wrong product turning up etc. Most of the product is from China, shipping is free or if you want it sooner you can pay for shipping from about 5 different options on most products. It is a bit like ebay. According to wikipedia it was started up by alibaba to target international buyers instead of Asian buyers which is what alibaba targets. The payments from what I can see are processed in London, the seller doesn't see your details, only shipping details from how I understand it. They can email you about something though, but like their product descriptions their emails are in broken english but understandable.

Will leave it up to yourselves if you feel comfortable ordering from AliExpress.

The amount of interior parts is incredible, although the same product can be repeated by different vendors. For eg I bought some mustang shoulder seat belt pads (amongst other things).

Anyway, a good way to waste a few hours looking at the stuff even if you don't buy.

:)
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback
I bought my cargo net for the boot from there for about $8 and free shipping. Fits perfectly.

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I mean geez, you can even buy inner door bowl emblems. I didn't even realize this was a product until I saw it. Lol.

bluepony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue S550
Thanks for bringing it up Mick. Ended up spending $50 worth of things. Leather keyfob cover, trunk net thingy, seat gap filler and the seat belt shoulder pillow cushion for the missus.

I even saw the GT350 body kit for it lol dunno if it was for the GT350 or could it fit S550

Sponsored

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries bluepony. Don't take too much notice of the shipping details. Sometimes it says it has just left the destination country and an hour later the postie is knocking on the door with the parcel.

I too also ordered the leather keyfob cover, as well as some inner stainless steel door sills and a dead pedal cover. The dead pedal cover prob won't fit but it looks a bit thinner in width than the ones for sale from USA. Our dead pedal is very close to the transmission tunnel and not as wide as the USA pedal. Might take it to a machine shop and see what they can do.

SiMuL

.wise selectah.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
There sure is a lot of stupid stuff being made for these cars. All I seem to find on there are trim cover pieces. Has anyone found anything useful? Post your links! :)

OP
OP

mustang mick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jesse

If you type in ford mustang and search for it the sub menu's come up on the left hand side, about 25 eg clothing, Clothing, electronics, bodykits etc. If you type 2015 ford mustang you don't get as many sub menu's.

But yeah, like I said earlier, there is stuff there that you won't find anywhere else. Some I laughed at some I thought why not and bought it. Cheap shipping to Australia for us. Obviously for your main things for the car you go shopping online in USA stores. More choice the better I say.

Enjoy your ride whatever you do.
Sponsored