Sponsored

Wheels? Ordering w/ 50 Years Appearance + Performance Pack

JerJax

Threads
Reaction score
I'm ordering both the 50 Years Appearance package AND the performance package. Do I get a spare set of wheels by ordering like this? I'm slightly confused.
Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
You get the Performance Pack wheels. Same as the PP comes with a machine turned aluminum dash, and the 50 Years Appearance Package comes with an axle spun aluminum dash, but you don't get two dashes.

OP
OP
JerJax

JerJax

Threads
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Thanks for the information. Does it not seem like a bit of a waste, then, to go after the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package? I'm assuming quite a bit of that package goes towards wheels? Either way, I'm a happy boy. Thanks.

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1999 Cobra Convertible, Electric Green
Ah, I see. Thanks for the information. Does it not seem like a bit of a waste, then, to go after the 50th Anniversary Appearance Package? I'm assuming quite a bit of that package goes towards wheels? Either way, I'm a happy boy. Thanks.
I wouldn't assume that. The package would only include incremental cost differences between the upgrade wheels and the standard wheels, so it isn't like you're buying an entire seperate set of wheels or including that sort of cost. There is quite a bit of debate on this issue elsewhere. But I would say that the unique wheels are just a fraction of the total cost of the package, and that the other content plays a significant role, as does supply/demand.

OP
OP
JerJax

JerJax

Threads
Reaction score
I wouldn't assume that. The package would only include incremental cost differences between the upgrade wheels and the standard wheels, so it isn't like you're buying an entire seperate set of wheels or including that sort of cost. There is quite a bit of debate on this issue elsewhere. But I would say that the unique wheels are just a fraction of the total cost of the package, and that the other content plays a significant role, as does supply/demand.
I agree on all accounts. I'm not bent out of shape by any stretch of the imagination. I was just a bit confused. Additionally, my bad if this has been covered. I tried browsing/searching, but may not have done a very good job. :tsk:
Sponsored