Sponsored

When will we see performance numbers??

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Seriously...I find myself actually WANTING to read Motor Trend. When are we gonna get some 1/4 mile and lap times? Surely the press vehicles are out there by now. ?
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Seriously...I find myself actually WANTING to read Motor Trend. When are we gonna get some 1/4 mile and lap times? Surely the press vehicles are out there by now. ?
Agreed. It should be soon. But Ford doesn't seem to be pushing too hard on the 2018 yet. I suppose they want to sell the rest of the 2017s first.

OP
OP

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Agreed. It should be soon. But Ford doesn't seem to be pushing too hard on the 2018 yet. I suppose they want to sell the rest of the 2017s first.

How disappointingly logical of them. :(

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I rarely see any Camaro's to compare on the roads I frequent. Still waiting on a Gen6 to run with, I don't race on the 1/4 mile track. But I may soon for this very purpose.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I rarely see any Camaro's to compare on the roads I frequent. Still waiting on a Gen6 to run with, I don't race on the 1/4 mile track. But I may soon for this very purpose.
Because it is a rare car.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

5LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt base 6spd mans transmission
Only 6g camaro i see here in ft worth are 4cyl or v6. I have yet to see a ss. So ive yet to try one.

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Cause they dont sell shit lol:lol:
Hold on there cowboy!!!! The Camaro is outselling the Mustang in retail sales! Fleet sales are bad and drive down resale values. There may be less Camaros on the road but they are all retail sales (more retail sales indicates better car) which equal higher profits as well.

I think I am ready to take my entrance exam :ninja:

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
Hold on there cowboy!!!! The Camaro is outselling the Mustang in retail sales! Fleet sales are bad and drive down resale values. There may be less Camaros on the road but they are all retail sales (more retail sales indicates better car) which equal higher profits as well.

I think I am ready to take my entrance exam :ninja:
According to gm. Which is bs. Retail sales indicate a better car? WTH? :lol: New one on me. Fleet sales move product. Do fleet sales of explorers and taurus hurt fords bottom line? If so, why do they keep building them and chevy as well?:crazy:

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
OP, you talking about the 2017 Ford GT? Because I'm curious too!! :(

Excited about the 18 5.0 as well. Hope it comes out soon. With MPS4S tires, the A10 should be able to run under 4 sec 0-60. I was able to do 4.2 with mpss on my stock powered '13.

streetyme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT auto
I respect almost all cars in their own right. MY wife and my good friend both have S550's GT's wife's is a 3.15 auto my buddy has 3.73's installed. I have a 2016 Camaro SS A8. He was dropping the hint he wanted to do a friendly run , which we finally got around doing couple of weeks ago. I puled him pretty hard each time. His best at the track so for has been 12.3's at best of 113.. I told him probably a TC change( ie Circle D ) would be right up with me if not beat me.. I have a Hughes Performance billet in my S197 and that made a night and day difference..
Sponsored