Going for 500whp N/A

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
Gorgeous setup and congrats on the awesome numbers. ive been going back and forth all day on staying n/a or boosted. but truthfully this is making want to sway back to going n/a and maybe a lil nitrous as a cherry on top. my question is handling wise have you noticed any major difference in aggressive cornering without the strut tower brace being attached. that is honestly one of the, if no the only thing that is keeping me from finalizing my decision.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Gorgeous setup and congrats on the awesome numbers. ive been going back and forth all day on staying n/a or boosted. but truthfully this is making want to sway back to going n/a and maybe a lil nitrous as a cherry on top. my question is handling wise have you noticed any major difference in aggressive cornering without the strut tower brace being attached. that is honestly one of the, if no the only thing that is keeping me from finalizing my decision.
I haven't did any hard corners yet. I talked to the owner of Rogue Racecars and may see if he can Fab one up. I don't know that it makes a difference. For drivability, I let my wife drive yesterday and she don't even know anything is different! Lol

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=28009]Evil 5.0[/MENTION] when well when you do decide to hit a couple cloverleafs had id like to hear what you feel

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
doesnt bmr make a lower body to k member brace that could be used instead of the top one if its really a concern? or maybe steeda make one?

could have swore ive seen some underbrace that would work for those guys using a cj intake manifold.

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
doesnt bmr make a lower body to k member brace that could be used instead of the top one if its really a concern? or maybe steeda make one?

could have swore ive seen some underbrace that would work for those guys using a cj intake manifold.
They do but that ties together the bottom end of the struts. Still have the top as well that is then opened. Just curious to see if he has noticed a difference

Sponsored

veeefour

Troll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
They do but that ties together the bottom end of the struts. Still have the top as well that is then opened. Just curious to see if he has noticed a difference
The main reason I'm not considering CJ intake.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
@Evil 5.0 when well when you do decide to hit a couple cloverleafs had id like to hear what you feel

Currently waiting on a new rim/tire combo and I will do.....

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Id probably go find another dyo in the area and run it again
Why? Another dyno won't make it faster. Unless he plans on getting the tune adjusted. I wouldn't even get hung up on the numbers if the car feels much better to ya.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
No i have the car back as of today they tuned it when the shop was 100 degrees also high humidity. It made 451/360 on x-85 which tested to e-83. I was looking for about 470 rwhp but they said the heat and my heavy ass rear wheels and tires held it back. My rear wheels and tires weigh 62lbs each.. the car is alot better then it was very fast & smooth, at 8100 rpm it made 31 degrees of timing!! Corrected conditions ie proper air quality should hit somewhere near 470 rwhp. Next Wednesday she goes to the track ( the real dyno) to see how she does! I gotta get a set of weld wheels for the track!
I was really hoping to see better numbers, but again they're just numbers. The low torque is weird too. They did the dynoing in 5th right? Seems like it might be 4th gear. Glad you got your car back.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I was really hoping to see better numbers, but again they're just numbers. The low torque is weird too. They did the dynoing in 5th right? Seems like it might be 4th gear. Glad you got your car back.
He told me it was dynoed in 4th gear!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Why? Another dyno won't make it faster. Unless he plans on getting the tune adjusted. I wouldn't even get hung up on the numbers if the car feels much better to ya.
The car is a ton faster then it was, we'll see how much at the real dyno, the track.....Looking to hit it on Wednesday!!
Sponsored