Sponsored

JMS Pedalmax and a Tune

JohnnyBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Currently running MPT tune. Is it worth it installing the Pedalmax or is minimal difference since already have tune?
Sponsored

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
If you have a premium bezel (Or plan to get an after market HU like some Android or Tesla's HU) then you can enable "drive mode" and your throttle will be way more responsive than stock lol. That's what I've done on my V6 and it's a different animal! I also have a tune running 93. just my .02 cts:D:cheers:

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
GT TB, Pedalmax and Drive modes unlocked. Love it.

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
Currently running MPT tune. Is it worth it installing the Pedalmax or is minimal difference since already have tune?
The PedalMAX works very well with a tuner. JMS PedarlMAX was my first mod 2 yrs ago then 6 month later I got the SCTx4 93 tune and now it screams. The JMS PedalMAX increases the voltage from the pedal to the TB, also if your a auto tranny and run in Sport mode your in Sport + mode.

Sponsored

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
This post reminded me that I have a Pedal Max on my car. Combined with a tune and running the auto trans in sport without paddle shifting makes for a touchy throttle. Just takes a little getting used to is all. It will cause smiles to break out on your face.:thumbsup:

Warhead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I'm tuned and on JMS PedalMax with the remote now. With the remote I can instantly compare on to off and I can confirm it throttles faster and responds more like a wire, reducing lag. It also over-reports the pedal position to the computer, making it heavier throttle with less pedal travel. If you install it you will not want to remove it in my experience. Tuned with PedalMax in Sport or Track mode is BALLSY.

OP
OP

JohnnyBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I picked up the pedalmax over the weekend for $50 and already have a tune and I can say I am very pleased. I was hesitant at first from reading comments that it won't do anything since I already have a tune. But after a couple days testing it out and hearing my tires chirp I can tell there's a difference. And yes I drive in S mode too all the time. I want to see if I can unlock track mode with upgraded bezel next.

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
I picked up the pedalmax over the weekend for $50 and already have a tune and I can say I am very pleased. I was hesitant at first from reading comments that it won't do anything since I already have a tune. But after a couple days testing it out and hearing my tires chirp I can tell there's a difference. And yes I drive in S mode too all the time. I want to see if I can unlock track mode with upgraded bezel next.
Push and hold the track mode button for 8-10 seconds or remove fuse 72 rain sensor.

D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Push and hold the track mode button for 8-10 seconds or remove fuse 72 rain sensor.
Is fuse 72 under the hood or inside the cabin, and can you leave it out or will you get a code? Thanks!
Sponsored