OAR deviation concern

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I'm working a deal to get an SCT X4 so I can do some real data logging. I'd love to see how mine is really doing. Plus, it's good to check over time. It's kind of like your doctor getting a baseline.
Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
I leave the X4 plugged in and sit it in the cup holder.
This is what I use. Found it on clearance at best buy. Love how stiff the arm is, but can be repositioned, and the suction cup is awesome. Hasn't come off yet in over a year. It's also got foam all over the tip to keep from scratching the SCT up, and keeps a super firm hold.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/scosche-stuckup-vehicle-mount-for-select-mobile-devices/4901000.p?skuId=4901000

I also picked up a 90 degree OBD port cord with a flat cord that lets me tuck it in cracks to run it up the dash.

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
eBay has got a bunch of pre-owned listed

I'm working a deal to get an SCT X4 so I can do some real data logging. I'd love to see how mine is really doing. Plus, it's good to check over time. It's kind of like your doctor getting a baseline.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
eBay has got a bunch of pre-owned listed
I'm working out a deal with a member here. I want to at least give that a shot first. Then if needed maybe jump into the bay. Buying a used handheld is risky business. If you get one that isn't unmarried, it's typically $150 + shipping back to the manufacturer to get it unlocked.

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
Where should I put the log so you guys can see it? I already sent them to Torrie and got a response quick as usual lol

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Wow, sounds like time to get select a new tuner. Doesn't matter if you see eye to eye or not, he should be able to fix that...

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
Maybe its time for a new car, something with a german screaming v8...

Wow, sounds like time to get select a new tuner. Doesn't matter if you see eye to eye or not, he should be able to fix that...

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I was playing around with the SCT X4 and did this data log on mine today. I couldn't figure out a good PID to use for throttle but it was 100% until it's obvious. I brake boosted a little, that's why the A/F has already dropped to ~11.5:1 at the beginning. Ambient temp was 70*. This is with the FP Tune and intake that comes with it, Cervini's Ram Air, ATM FMIC and Magnaflow Street catback, no other performance mods. A/F goes as rich as 10.1. CAT is the charge air temps, I love how that ATM FMIC pulls the temps down! The Cervini's Ram air has really helped control the intake air temps too. Boost was fairly stable between 20-22psi.
1-3_Pull.jpg

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
I was playing around with the SCT X4 and did this data log on mine today. I couldn't figure out a good PID to use for throttle but it was 100% until it's obvious. I brake boosted a little, that's why the A/F has already dropped to ~11.5:1 at the beginning. Ambient temp was 70*. This is with the FP Tune and intake that comes with it, Cervini's Ram Air, ATM FMIC and Magnaflow Street catback, no other performance mods. A/F goes as rich as 10.1. CAT is the charge air temps, I love how that ATM FMIC pulls the temps down! The Cervini's Ram air has really helped control the intake air temps too. Boost was fairly stable between 20-22psi.
It looks like the FRPP tune limits ignition timing to 5* BTDC at redline, which is pretty standard for 91 octane. 22 psi peak boost appears to hold for most of the rev range, only tapering near redline down to 19-20psi. Are you still running the factory bpv?
Sponsored