Sponsored

Boston area dealer service recs for GT350R?

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Hey guys,

I thought there may be a sticky or thread in this subforum regarding dealers in the area people are familiar with but didn't see anything. I just purchased a GT350R last month and am looking for a dealer in the Boston area that I can take it to for service while it's still under warranty. I typically do most car work myself but don't want to risk any warranty issues for this one so I can keep things documented. I'm hoping for a friendly dealer who's knowledgeable about the GT350's and R's and won't assume I'm clueless.

Thanks!
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
While I can't speak specifically about owning a GT350 and servicing it, I've had very good luck with the guys up at Stoneham Ford. Not sure how knowledgeable they are about the GT350 specifically, but they have done quality service and warranty work before on other Mustangs.

Watertown Ford is also pretty good for service, but don't go there for anything big as they seemed to shy away from major warranty work and asked alot of questions.

OP
OP
Demonic

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Great, thanks for the reply!

btown93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Knight Industries 2000
Imperial Ford, Mendon MA. Roush and Ford Performance dealer. Very familiar with specialty vehicles.
Sponsored