Sponsored

Where to buy Wheel Spacers in Canada?

TJ91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' 5.0
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows a place locally in Toronto or even a retailer in Canada who sells hubcentric wheel spacers for a fair price.

If anyone has any info that would be great! :)
Sponsored

kyle009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kyle
Vehicle(s)
2017 race red GT / 2015 comp orange EB
try toofast motors in north york or skyline in woodbridge both should have wheel spacers in stock

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
I bought those too, keep in mind.. Anything under 23MM you have to do some modifications to make it fit otherwise the stud sticks out and your rim cant sit flush.

You have to cut your wheel studs or do some drilling on your rim to make it all fit, it was a PITA but was worth it.

I would have got 23MM though to make life easier, if i knew before.
i learned long ago to never cut studs (long painful story for another day), but i want to know what was involved in drilling your rim? i know about the pockets in the back of the wheel (at least on my 19" PP wheel), but my aftermarket wheels do not have anything...

Sponsored

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
i learned long ago to never cut studs (long painful story for another day), but i want to know what was involved in drilling your rim? i know about the pockets in the back of the wheel (at least on my 19" PP wheel), but my aftermarket wheels do not have anything...
I drilled my PP wheels too, theirs a lot of material you can drill into. Just be sure to measure how much to measure and then do it, I think it was around 0.125" to make it sit flush. What I did was put my spacers on my wheels to align the holes, took a drill smaller then the hole and made a center drill. Once that was done, I took the spacer off, drilled it about 1/8" and just blew off the aluminum chips and de burred it. First wheel took like 30 min, the rest of them took like 15 min each.

Feel free to hit me up on Instagram and I can help you further!

Instagram

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
any safety concerns i should be aware of? it won't compromise the integrity of the wheel by drilling? i haven't measured anything yet so i could be dealing with more than 1/8"...

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I bought those too, keep in mind.. Anything under 23MM you have to do some modifications to make it fit otherwise the stud sticks out and your rim cant sit flush.

You have to cut your wheel studs or do some drilling on your rim to make it all fit, it was a PITA but was worth it.

I would have got 23MM though to make life easier, if i knew before.
That isn't true for all OE wheels. I have a CS and the pockets in my rims are plenty deep for the studs with 20mm spacers. But these may be to only ones....:shrug:

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
That isn't true for all OE wheels. I have a CS and the pockets in my rims are plenty deep for the studs with 20mm spacers. But these may be to only ones....:shrug:
Maybe.. My PP rims did not fit.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Maybe.. My PP rims did not fit.
Yeah, I started a thread in the "wheels and rims" section about spacers and I found out a lot about spacers including, the CS rims APPEAR to be the only OE rims that will do 20mm hub centric spacers without any modifications to the wheels or studs.:thumbsup:

Sponsored