Sponsored

Does MAP have any inventory

PonyFresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecobooost
Placed an order with MAP 3 days ago. Today I sent them an email asking if my order had been shipped, they replied "This item is currently in fabrication and will be ready to ship in 2-3 weeks", which really surprised me. Do they have inventory? Or they start to fabricate after receiving an order?

Alright MAP, the following 2-3 weeks will be like 30 years long for me lol :frusty::frusty::frusty:
Sponsored

FraG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 EcoBoost
I had to wait a couple weeks for my intercooler but was told it was because my orders were being grouped up before international shipping. End result is me waiting patiently, but the product is worth the wait =)

OP
OP

PonyFresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecobooost
I had to wait a couple weeks for my intercooler but was told it was because my orders were being grouped up before international shipping. End result is me waiting patiently, but the product is worth the wait =)
2-3 weeks for domestic not to mention international lol. I went through their R&D posts and so impressed by their design and quality (look at the welding!).

Damn I hate waiting :headbonk:

Woodshop77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang
J I T manufacturing -

GuardEcoBeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 16 Ecoboost
Everytime I have seen someone order one, they had to wait 2-3 weeks.

Sponsored

LightningBlue17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost, Lightning Blue
I bought my Street Intercooler last year from them, and they pretty much delivered it right away. IT's a great product and worth the wait. The only problem I have with it is, while it really does look awesome, once you install it it's hidden!

OP
OP

PonyFresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecobooost
I bought my Street Intercooler last year from them, and they pretty much delivered it right away. IT's a great product and worth the wait. The only problem I have with it is, while it really does look awesome, once you install it it's hidden!
As a driver I can't hear my exhaust/BOV in cabin, I can't see the exterior mods I've done for my car, I can't see the super cool metal black pipes under the hod. Not fair! lol
Sponsored