• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 GT350R, Avalanche, 950mi.

TommyC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hands down, this is the most fun car I've ever owned. However, I happened upon a 991.2 GT3 6spd allocation that I need to make a decision on this week, and don't have room for both cars. I'm the second owner of this car and purchased it with 567 miles on it.

Details:
2017 GT350R, CJ Wilson's VIP build allocation
Chassis: 017 (I believe. I will double check)

Specs:
Radio delete
AC delete
Black roof
Black stripe

Condition:
Interior-9.9/10
Exterior-9.7/10 (two tiny rock nicks that I've spotted while detailing)
Mechanical-9.5/10 (average tire/brake wear for 950 miles. Oil lines still need to be replaced. I was told by dealer I bought it from they had been done, but a VIN check yesterday shows they haven't. Unsure if I can tell visually?)

Title status: Clean/clear in my name
Payment requirements: Paid in full with signed BOS before car is released

Price: $79,900

I've priced it where I believe the market to be currently, especially with the announcement Ford made of reducing production for 2018 and ADMs on new Rs $40k+. You are welcome to criticize pricing, but I'm firm at that price.

If I don't get a deposit on it this week so I can commit to the GT3, this will likely be a forever car for me.

1151201d1491114596-2017-ford-shelby-gt350r-img_9244.jpg

Ceg2cBw1.jpg

MfJPkuyW.jpg

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
CJ Wilson; are you in the Chicago area? Great looking car and it will be interesting if you can move it. Wonder what the trade deal from a dealer would be. GLWS.