Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt fastback (ordered 7/28/17)
My dad guessed they are doing EPA testing. Which could take awhile especially since the government loves to drag its feet. You got people waiting and are getting impatient!!!!
I sure am! I'm just about ready to get my deposit back and buy something else.....You cannot convince me waiting until January for a car I ordered in July is worth the wait. I give it to the end of October for Ford to firm things up with a date, etc. or I jump!:headbonk:
Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I sure am! I'm just about ready to get my deposit back and buy something else.....You cannot convince me waiting until January for a car I ordered in July is worth the wait. I give it to the end of October for Ford to firm things up with a date, etc. or I jump!:headbonk:
I really want this car. But my heart is being pulled towards a Benz. I just know if I test drove the car I'm looking at it'll be over!!

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
I really want this car. But my heart is being pulled towards a Benz. I just know if I test drove the car I'm looking at it'll be over!!
Which benz? Great product but over priced! I just sold mine to make room for the October/November Mustang......that looks like a January car now!

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Which benz? Great product but over priced! I just sold mine to make room for the October/November Mustang......that looks like a January car now!
C63s coupe...

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
C63s coupe...
OMG! If you can swing it, it will blow away the mustang! OK, maybe the mustang is faster, but the C63 much better built car .....but its expensive!

That's why I went with the GT as I don't drive enough to justify the cost.

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OMG! If you can swing it, it will blow away the mustang! OK, maybe the mustang is faster, but the C63 much better built car .....but its expensive!

That's why I went with the GT as I don't drive enough to justify the cost.
The only thing is my parents said Mercedes are old people cars. I do admit there are a lot of older people who drive Mercedes. But I have never seen a C63s here. Only sedans and suvs and it has 700+ horsepower. I might just go down there and test drive it. Which I know will go badly if I do cause I will buy it!!

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
The only thing is my parents said Mercedes are old people cars. I do admit there are a lot of older people who drive Mercedes. But I have never seen a C63s here. Only sedans and suvs and it has 700+ horsepower. I might just go down there and test drive it. Which I know will go badly if I do cause I will buy it!!
Who are you calling old! The AMG product is wicked fast! I had a SLK32 years ago and it was scary! Drove an E55 also and very fast as well. The C63 would be a monster...the issue will be if you can find one. I bet it will be hard to find but I bet if you do, they will be happy to deal as it is a very limited market!

Good luck!

I may have to check it out as well. Never thought about it!

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Who are you calling old! The AMG product is wicked fast! I had a SLK32 years ago and it was scary! Drove an E55 also and very fast as well. The C63 would be a monster...the issue will be if you can find one. I bet it will be hard to find but I bet if you do, they will be happy to deal as it is a very limited market!

Good luck!

I may have to check it out as well. Never thought about it!
The only thing is I don't really want to spend 80k on it. And I did not call it an old person car my parents did. I actually like how Mercedes look. And I'm sure they hold their value !! I might have to take my dad to look at one. Every time I see one I check it out.

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
I don't mind waiting so long as there is communication about what to expect and what the current situation is. sitting here without absolutely nothing is the frustrating part.

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
The only thing is I don't really want to spend 80k on it. And I did not call it an old person car my parents did. I actually like how Mercedes look. And I'm sure they hold their value !! I might have to take my dad to look at one. Every time I see one I check it out.
Just looked. The Coupe only comes C43. the sedan is C63 and 70K! Stick with the GT or buy a GT350!

Sponsored

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
I don't mind waiting so long as there is communication about what to expect and what the current situation is. sitting here without absolutely nothing is the frustrating part.
Exactly

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Oh yeah I agree. And it would be different if they told the dealers what's going on. And they relayed it back to us. I'm beginning to rethink the c63s. UGH! And my deposit was nonrefundable :(

Dfred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6 Vert Candy Apple Red
I ordered my Mustang on the first day I could in July.... 2weeks ago we changed my order to dealer stock...... I got a vin number yesterday and it states Sub To Pla. One of the other mustangs the dealer ordered was bucked yesterday., two others have a eta to the dealer of 11/13 and 12/04. Looks like things are moving although slow.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Mustang on the first day I could in July.... 2weeks ago we changed my order to dealer stock...... I got a vin number yesterday and it states Sub To Pla. One of the other mustangs the dealer ordered was bucked yesterday., two others have a eta to the dealer of 11/13 and 12/04. Looks like things are moving although slow.
Hopefully, my car will be scheduled soon :)

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i was debating on switching from the standard 3.15 gears for automatic to 3.55 gears, anyone have any insights on this?
Sponsored