Mishimoto Catch Can hose size?

stormtrooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
Does anyone know the size of the silicone hose that comes with the mishimoto catch can kit? Looking to put to a check valve in it and need to know what sizing i need to get.

Thanks!!
Sponsored

PonyFresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecobooost
Does anyone know the size of the silicone hose that comes with the mishimoto catch can kit? Looking to put to a check valve in it and need to know what sizing i need to get.

Thanks!!
Does anybody know how is the Mishimoto CC compared with UPR DVCC?

FraG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 EcoBoost
Does anybody know how is the Mishimoto CC compared with UPR DVCC?
Everyone says that the UPR is by far the best (with the upgraded 100psi valve) - something to do with how it handles WOT blow by vs the others. I personally went the JLT over the mishimoto just to keep the car all American.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Use the search feature you lazy twat!!!

1/2" :ban:

PonyFresh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecobooost
Everyone says that the UPR is by far the best (with the upgraded 100psi valve) - something to do with how it handles WOT blow by vs the others. I personally went the JLT over the mishimoto just to keep the car all American.
Yes I heard the same. Just wondering if the dual valve will make UPR stand out. Hesitating since it seems not straightforward to install :shrug:

FraG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 EcoBoost
Yes I heard the same. Just wondering if the dual valve will make UPR stand out. Hesitating since it seems not straightforward to install :shrug:
I thought the same, however the instructions on the website are out of date.

New one is only slightly more complex in that you change one piece out on your air tube (Bottom rubber connector) but there is no drilling involved.. the piece is a direct replacement from stock but has the hose attachment for the extra line. Apart from that its the same and the two connectors are easy, with the 3rd being the one under the throttle body being the harder one to access but all catch cans are in the same position there.
Sponsored