Sponsored

Is anybody's '18 on Cotus yet?

WAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
My car showed up on Cotus today, "in order processing." I ordered on 8/17, priority code 10, retail.
Sponsored

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
:frusty::frusty:
Oh uh, sbrenskelle about to get excited if they're scheduling retail orders. What's the last 6 of your vin #?
*looks up* somebody said retail order got scheduled! :lol: . It would be nice if I wasn't sharing my order # with a stupid truck!!! :frusty:

roverXE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
It would be nice if I wasn't sharing my order # with a stupid truck!!! :frusty:
LOL, i have exact same order, Retail@10, and it too pulled up a Ford Truck in COTUS for several weeks from my order# and for the last month shows, "nope don't know you" - at least it's real close now :amen:

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
122888. Highest I've seen so far.
Hopefully, my dealer will call me and tell me my car is in Order processing! Does my Lucky DanceI am a priority code 10 as well. But I hear that has nothing to do with the factory though :(

Sponsored

goalseeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I have a 17 Camaro and am very interested in the 2018 Mustang, but I must say that Ford screwed the pooch on this one. This is nothing in terms of the actual car, but the fact that virtually nothing will be available this year. I also don't understand why there has not been any mule or demo cars made available for reviews. You can't find anything on Youtube.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 17 Camaro and am very interested in the 2018 Mustang, but I must say that Ford screwed the pooch on this one. This is nothing in terms of the actual car, but the fact that virtually nothing will be available this year. I also don't understand why there has not been any mule or demo cars made available for reviews. You can't find anything on Youtube.
I think they are worrying about getting the dealers trained. I've seen a lot of dealers say they had training for the new Mustang. Which makes sense this car has a lot new to it and they want to make sure they know everything about it.

goalseeker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I think they are worrying about getting the dealers trained. I've seen a lot of dealers say they had training for the new Mustang. Which makes sense this car has a lot new to it and they want to make sure they know everything about it.
I don't think there are enough changes to the refresh to justify being 3 months late. The problem I see will be the timing on the Camaro refresh for 2019. If they are made available in August of next year, it's reducing the exposure on the better performing Mustang before the "possibly" improved Camaro is released. These cars should be hitting the dealership floors hard, but it doesn't sound like much of that will happen until Thanksgiving.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think there are enough changes to the refresh to justify being 3 months late. The problem I see will be the timing on the Camaro refresh for 2019. If they are made available in August of next year, it's reducing the exposure on the better performing Mustang before the "possibly" improved Camaro is released. These cars should be hitting the dealership floors hard, but it doesn't sound like much of that will happen until Thanksgiving.
They are on government hold till the 30th. So I'm hoping once that's done they'll start producing these cars fast! I was hoping to get mine before Christmas. But somehow I don't think that'll happen :(.

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
They are on government hold till the 30th. So I'm hoping once that's done they'll start producing these cars fast! I was hoping to get mine before Christmas. But somehow I don't think that'll happen :(.
would you mind elaborating a bit about this comment? where did you hear that, and what is the hold about? I had heard some rumors about crash tests or epa ratings or whatever needing to be certified.

Sponsored
OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
would you mind elaborating a bit about this comment? where did you hear that, and what is the hold about? I had heard some rumors about crash tests or epa ratings or whatever needing to be certified.
I heard it from Bill from CJ Pony parts on Instagram. He gets updates everyday from his dealer. If you go on his picture of his wheel(2nd one from the newest one) and look down in the comments you'll see where he replied to me(@stace288) :)

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
not seeing that post, but probably just overlooking it..

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Dfred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang V6 Vert Candy Apple Red
My Mustang hit COTUS...... vin # 1FATP8UH6J5122010...... about time, it’s been ordered since July..... didn’t move till we changed it to dealer stock. One week later it was on Cotus. My dealer has two mustangs due at the dealership 2nd week in November.... But alias not mine. but at least I can se it on cotus.......

Comfort

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350, 17 GT350R base,18 GT350R
My 18R is being built right now with estimated delivery of Nov 25th. Can’t wait to get it home!
Sponsored