Sponsored

Boost Works Black Friday, and ALL NEXT WEEK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
I know that's the link to the website. Click on [email protected] and email them. Travis will get back to you. That's what I did

Last edited:

Sponsored

08StangGT_CS

Fight The Urge to Boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Race Red No Options
I know that's the link to the website. Click on [email protected] and email them. Travis will get back to you. That's what I did
Changed the "t" to an "r" so people can click on it and lead them to the right address. I just sent an email for a quote as well.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
Changed the "t" to an "r" so people can click on it and lead them to the right address. I just sent an email for a quote as well.
All fixed jist click on it to send an amail. Sorry didnt see that haha

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Travis is near impossible to get a hold of. I've sent emails, pms, and called this week about Kenne Bell questions and still have not got a response. I called Kenne Bell direct and they acknowledge it's hard to get in touch with him. I've been waffling about KB, Whipple or the JPC single turbo kit for about 2 months. When I finally decide to go with a KB I can't get a hold of anyone. That's my only knock against them is getting ahold of them or a timely response. Hopefully youll get the info you need quickly to make a decision before a sale price goes by.

Last edited:

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Good luck getting a JPC single kit. Ive offered a down payment or cash up front and they still wont sell me one. Ive been to their shop and asked again at Import vs Domestics at MIR a few weeks ago.

JPC is missing the boat I think with that single kit. Black Friday would have been a perfect time to release that kit to the public.

I havnt pulled the trigger on anything waiting on the single kit for JPC aswell but Ive been waiting since last April....

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I know. I've wanted to throw money to a few vendors but the lack of customer service is astonishing.
I see why so many end up going the Whipple route.
Good luck getting a JPC single kit. Ive offered a down payment or cash up front and they still wont sell me one. Ive been to their shop and asked again at Import vs Domestics at MIR a few weeks ago.

JPC is missing the boat I think with that single kit. Black Friday would have been a perfect time to release that kit to the public.

I havnt pulled the trigger on anything waiting on the single kit for JPC aswell but Ive been waiting since last April....

Sponsored

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Blows my mind why its so hard to get a decent single kit for the S550.

The hell with the cost of a twin kit a solid single kit with quality parts for around 6k-6500 including at least 1050 injectors and a BAP and tune should sell incredibly well.....

I just dont get it.

sccapri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I know. I've wanted to throw money to a few vendors but the lack of customer service is astonishing.
I see why so many end up going the Whipple route.
Pretty sure boostworks is closed for the holiday.

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Pretty sure boostworks is closed for the holiday.
Considering I've been calling for over a week and emailed them with no response over the last week. Irony is he came on here and blasted Competition Turbo is for their slow build time and lack of employees to meet the demand but Boostworks has the same issue. Its their loss as I went with a different company.

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Considering I've been calling for over a week and emailed them with no response over the last week. Irony is he came on here and blasted Competition Turbo is for their slow build time and lack of employees to meet the demand but Boostworks has the same issue. Its their loss as I went with a different company.
Ouch.
I don't know what's changed for him in the past 2 years, but I didn't have much issue getting ahold of the guy during my whole process.
Even had a hiccup on the install and he was working with me through it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.