Sponsored

SA - Easter Monday (17th) Mustang Cruise

CBF_Deeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow GT
Hey guys, hope everyone is well!

We are organising a pony cruise up to the National Motor Museum at Birdwood on Easter Monday.

We have arranged to be able to park inside the grounds on the grass and we will have full access to the Museum and Eastside Mustang Enhancement will also be hosting a BBQ lunch.

**PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY DIETARY REQUIREMENT SO WE CAN CATER ACCORDINGLY**

NOTE: Departure times are still yet to be discussed and we will update this ASAP.

Can we get definite numbers of attendees by FRIDAY 7TH of April so we can arrange the food (BYO drinks) and we will supply the rest. Hope to see a big crowd of Mustangs there, if you know of anyone who would like to come bring them along, the more the merrier

Please contact questions.
Sponsored

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback
Any model Mustang? Just checking as I note your business is for the new models but I can spread the word amongst some owners that have classics.

Last edited:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
[MENTION=24768]CBF_Deeb[/MENTION] are there any updates on departure time and place yet? :thumbsup:

OP
OP
CBF_Deeb

CBF_Deeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow GT
Hey guys sorry for the delay, thought I would get notifications from this, guess not.

I think we were just thinking S550's but I'll get back to you.

Time is still yet to be announced but I'll get one in the next few days but the meeting spot is East Side Mustang Enhancements: 55 Oaklands Road, Somerton Park, SA, 5044

I'll be intouch again shortly

Sponsored

OP
OP
CBF_Deeb

CBF_Deeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow GT
So the offical meet time is 10am and leaving at 11am this is at 55 Oaklands Road, Somerton Park, SA, 5044 (Eastside Mustang Enhancements)

And the crusie is specific to S550's only.

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
A huge thanks to those who organised this cruise and to Deeb for letting those of us who dont use facebook know about the cruise.
It was a great day....fourteen cars, bbq, perfect weather and being on display at the national motor museum....doesn't get any better. Also great to meet new forum members and reacquaint with others.
A very enjoyable day. Fourteen S550's and no two even close to identical. :thumbsup:

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Yeah great catch up and thanks to EME for organising this. Was fantastic to cruise with 14 S550's (6 Black :headbang:) and not a single Mustang the same.

IMG_20170417_161612.jpg

IMG_20170417_161645.jpg

IMG_20170417_161945.jpg

OP
OP
CBF_Deeb

CBF_Deeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow GT
A huge thanks to those who organised this cruise and to Deeb for letting those of us who dont use facebook know about the cruise.
It was a great day....fourteen cars, bbq, perfect weather and being on display at the national motor museum....doesn't get any better. Also great to meet new forum members and reacquaint with others.
A very enjoyable day. Fourteen S550's and no two even close to identical. :thumbsup:
Thanks mate!! I appreciate that, I hope you guys had a great day. I'll be organising another with Andy shortly.

Hopefully we can get some good weather in the near future :)
Sponsored