Sponsored

NO Quality Assurance AT ALL

ShadowS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Received a 2nd replacement wheel with damage as well. No longer will I ever shop with AM.
Sponsored

black bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem A6 White Platinum 20x9's
Don't feel bad, AM sent me a set of coil springs last week instead of an RTR upper grille. After numerous calls and emails, they can't make it right. I was told Saturday 11/04 by AM customer service that UPS was picking up the coils today, Monday 11/06. Guess what, no pickup today, not even an email with a pick up date. Now that's what I call great customer service.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I used to get stuff from AM in one day because I'm in MD and they are in Pa. I ordered something from them on Saturday and tomorrow is Thursday...hope it shows up, plus I had to pay shipping because it was under $50. Everything used to ship free.

OP
OP
ShadowS550

ShadowS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Ok, their fulfillment warehouse department could use major improvements. But their customer service is excellent. I was able to return everything and get a refund.

Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Based on Black Bart's experience, I was hesitant to order from them. But, when one vendor went out of stock on the item I ordered, I switched to AM because the price was similar and they had it in stock. It shipped within hours of ordering and will be here Friday via UPS. I believe this is the first time I've ordered from them, so I'll be watching this order closely.

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
I've had good luck with American Muscle, the only problem I have is I live in Pennsylvania and I have to pay sales tax. someday I would like to travel out east to see their facility and meet them.
Sponsored