• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT style spoiler gloss black

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes
I am selling my gloss black GT style spoiler. Has never been installed. My car has stripes and I decided to go for a raised spoiler to suit the stripes better. Is still packaged as it arrived. Looks to be pretty good quality. I did notice a small scrape on the trailing edge which can be seen in the second photo (on the bottom foreground of the pic- the other line is a bit of my dog's hair). Selling for less than I paid. $230. Located in skye, VIC (outer south east Melbourne)
IMG_5295.JPG
IMG_5296.JPG
IMG_5297.JPG
Sponsored

11ANDY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Interested..,Do you have pic of what this looks like on a mustang? Hard to tell from those pictures...

OP
OP
Kramer82

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes
Just sitting on my car. Would suit a car without stripes. A quick google search will find more pics of the same style on other colors. Cheers.
IMG_5302.JPG
Sponsored