GrabbberAussie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue Mustang
Beith from Australia :)

Love my wheel, touching it ,feeling it..... Tim did a brilliant job.

SteeringWheel.jpg

SteeringWheel2.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Love my wheel, touching it ,feeling it..... Tim did a brilliant job.

SteeringWheel.jpg

SteeringWheel2.jpg
Im always fascinated by RHD vehicles. This one even more so with that work of art that you put your hands on.

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Sponsored

AndreiD

converted Ford fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2009 BMW X6 50i, 2012 BMW K1300R
I don't get it...there seems to be more variants from Beith...and what interests me the most is the thickness...the carbon one seems in the middle and then there is the Extreme which is the thickest?

Can anyone confirm sizes and input their choiches about the thickness but also choiches of materials....I for one tend to go full leather since I find it the most grippy (except alcantara) and easiest to take care of. Alcantara is simply a pain in the ass if you have sweaty hands. I like how carbon looks (best IMHO) but I fear it will slip more than leather if driven with sweaty handss...

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
I don't get it...there seems to be more variants from Beith...and what interests me the most is the thickness...the carbon one seems in the middle and then there is the Extreme which is the thickest?

Can anyone confirm sizes and input their choiches about the thickness but also choiches of materials....I for one tend to go full leather since I find it the most grippy (except alcantara) and easiest to take care of. Alcantara is simply a pain in the ass if you have sweaty hands. I like how carbon looks (best IMHO) but I fear it will slip more than leather if driven with sweaty handss...
Even though I didn't buy from Beith, they are on this forum, offer many variations and have good feedback.
You can see my wheel on the first page of this thread... carbon, thicker than stock, flat bottom, perforated leather and I'm sure Beith offers a similar wheel.
I would not worry about the carbon slipping unless maybe you do autocross and are frequently and aggressively changing hand positioning.

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Can you guys color match lightning blue?

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Hi,

Do you also supply the paddle shifter extension in carbon fiber with the steering wheel ?

Cheers !

Hi

We don't currently sell carbon shifter extensions, but have used the MMD branded carbon shifters from American Muscle for our photographs. They are very thick and stout pieces.

Sponsored