I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
PC version... Call a cat rescue.. The ones around here will come trap them and set them in a shelter or rescue. Or trap yourself and take to shelter.

No need for repellent.

Or go country and shoot them...depends on where you live.

OP
OP
GTRacerX.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
My Solution ...

I own two of my own but they both know not to get on the car - or else. :mad:
Plus they have their own cat house in the back - so they are locked up late at night. I know those paw prints on my car are not my cats. But I plan on recording the sound of a M80 going off - then pipe it thru a loud speaker connected to a motion detector. Any animal or person that gets near the car is going to get a loud shock. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

:ford:

Sponsored

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
my next door neighbor (apartment complex) feeds the little shits. when we first moved in it was cute 1 or 2 of them. now its like 10 of the bastards and they are big as hell. ive seen them perched on my car a few times, cant scare them away or they scratch the decklid up. just the other day i noticed some deep scratches. im about ready to poison the bastards as they have become a nuisance, and just seem to be reproducing by the shit load. lady keeps feeding them but wont take them in might just call animal control and have them taken.

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I had a problem years ago with cats jumping on my new Fiesta. I got a car cover and they didn't bother my car anymore. It was a PITA putting the cover on and off all the time however, it saved the paint on my car.

thundertorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP; 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS 305 V8 TBI
my next door neighbor (apartment complex) feeds the little shits. when we first moved in it was cute 1 or 2 of them. now its like 10 of the bastards and they are big as hell. ive seen them perched on my car a few times, cant scare them away or they scratch the decklid up. just the other day i noticed some deep scratches. im about ready to poison the bastards as they have become a nuisance, and just seem to be reproducing by the shit load. lady keeps feeding them but wont take them in might just call animal control and have them taken.
[MENTION=16920]danny0441[/MENTION] Please just call animal control. I'm betting the lady feeding them just thinks she is helping instead of realizing the problem is just getting worse. Please don't poison them.

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
[MENTION=16920]danny0441[/MENTION] Please just call animal control. I'm betting the lady feeding them just thinks she is helping instead of realizing the problem is just getting worse. Please don't poison them.
i dont have the heart to just angry banter truth is animal control will just euthanize them better off trapping them and letting them lose in someone elses neighborhood

Sponsored

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617), GT500 (N3432)

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My cats are scared to death of this thing. Maybe you can catch one of them and show the others what happens if they "step on".
cat carrier.jpg

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Now that's funny!!!

Nightblue3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP
So i have this retarded cat that purposely aims for my car immediately after i wash it.
i'll see the cat walking slowly towards my car with dirty paws from the watered grass next to my car and start yawing and walking back and forth till it finds a soft spot to sleep.

it has been doing this for the past 3 weeks literally only after i wash my car (i wonder if the car shampoo scent attracts it)

anyways, i had it with this shit. so i decided to take action.

i'll be using a diy PVC with a rope like this...feed the bitch and grab it...throw it in my trunk and drive to the farthest place away and throw it there.

i'll try to post pictures of the whole process once in action!
Sponsored