Sponsored

2017 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT - Premium - Magnetic Grey
Yea I saw that. HOPEFULLY its the same situation with me and that the car is actually delivered or ready today for me to pick up! That would actually be a nice surprise even though I already waited a lot. I still got some hope! :D
Sponsored

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
That would be awesome. I hate waiting but at the same time the dealership is the one that gets the worst of the deal because I've already locked in pricing on my trade. So, the longer I wait, the less of a profit margin they have on my trade. But then again they don't seem very motivated to get things done in a hurry anyways.

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know right? Hopefully yours will be on time with everything because for me even the blend date was off by 7 days.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So my blend date is finally here. Any idea how long it usually takes for them to build one of these cars? I was hoping that it'd be ready for shipment by the end of the week or something.

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If your blend date is today then expect your car to be built either today, tomorrow or this week.

Sponsored

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From what I've seen from all the research that I've done is most people get their car built the day of or the next day of their blend date. Mine originally was on the 21st but it was built on the 28th. Not sure when they actually hit the assembly line but like I said you should expect yours to be built anytime now. Just keep checking COTUS and you'll be good.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like a plan. I check COTUS all the time. The closer the deliver date gets, the harder it gets to be patient. :crazy::frusty:

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh I know all about that. Last 2 weeks I was checking at least 80x a day haha. Been driving it since Friday and I absolutely love it! I'm also getting used to the manual transmission too. (First time driving manual). Super fun and that engine sound is something else! :D

Sponsored

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice. Now again, this shouldn't really take more than 1 week (hopefully). Once its in transit, its all going to depend how far you live.

gamecoc430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Mine's been "awaiting shipment" for over two weeks according to COTUS. I can only hope COTUS postings are way behind. Mine also has a long trip, to SC. Rail car probably has to be full with other Fords coming near here. Hope it fills up in a hurry!

Bob

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So my vehicle finished production on 8/15 and then was shipped 8/16. Anyone know how to track a convoy shipment? I saw in the COTUS guide it said just contact your dealership and they should be able to find it...

gamecoc430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Dealer called yesterday. Mustang is on the train heading this way. Hopefully pick it up this week. He indicated it was shipped several days ago, and last night, COTUS finally showed it in shipment. Woo-hoo, can't wait!

Bob
Sponsored