Sponsored

Can't upload pics, any help is appreciated!

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I've tried Imgur.com, and uploaded the link to my sell post, didn't work, and I can't use Photobucket because of them charging for 3rd party sharing, WildHorse stated to right click on photo and save the image address, tried that and no image address popped up after right clicking.

Not sure how to upload pics, it's rather frustrating. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

I've tried Imgur.com, and uploaded the link to my sell post, didn't work, and I can't use Photobucket because of them charging for 3rd party sharing, WildHorse stated to right click on photo and save the image address, tried that and no image address popped up after right clicking.

Not sure how to upload pics, it's rather frustrating. Any help is appreciated.
Can you pm me the link or post it here to one of your photos? Just copy it and paste it here.

OP
OP
JustinReed

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Can you pm me the link or post it here to one of your photos? Just copy it and paste it here.
I don't understand what you're saying? If you're referring to the link that was given by the site I used, when I click it, the photo doesn't show up. I'm just curious as to how people are uploading their photos the the marketplace forum?

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
To explain in more detail:

After clicking "go advanced" you should see a "Manage Attachments" button. Click that and upload your photos directly to the forum.

Be aware that there are resolution and file size restrictions, but 1280 x 1024 or 1024 x 768 should work fine (and are decent sizes for browsing anyway).

They upload in order at the end of your post, so you can't really do in-line descriptions. Therefore you may need to describe the photos first if you care to.

-T

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
There are two ways people use photos on here. One is to link the photo from another website. The other is attaching their photo to a post. Keep in mind that there is a size limit on attaching the photo to your post. The size limit varies depending on what the extension of your photo is(jpeg, png, etc.).

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Just an FYI... since most photos are now too large to simply upload, you can open the picture on your computer, take a screenshot and then upload the screenshot. The file is much smaller and I don't see any difference in quality of my pics that I post.

OP
OP
JustinReed

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just an FYI... since most photos are now too large to simply upload, you can open the picture on your computer, take a screenshot and then upload the screenshot. The file is much smaller and I don't see any difference in quality of my pics that I post.
I'll try that, thank you.

OP
OP
JustinReed

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I took all my pics with my phone, do you think it would still work? Seems like it would be redundant.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
I took all my pics with my phone, do you think it would still work? Seems like it would be redundant.
All of my pics are with my phone and they save to Google Photos. I just screenshot them from a web browser, then delete them from my desktop right after I'm done posting.

OP
OP
JustinReed

JustinReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
All of my pics are with my phone and they save to Google Photos. I just screenshot them from a web browser, then delete them from my desktop right after I'm done posting.
I tried it, it didn't work, the max for the photo is 1900 x 1900, my phone pics and screen shots were 4323 x 4323.
Sponsored