Sponsored

Preview: Diode Dynamics LED Turn Signal Housings!

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Are the clips holding the assy to the bumper or are they holding the fog light to the assy and did you need to take the wheels off which I really don't want to do. Just planning ahead just in case these ever get released :shrug:
Clips AND bolts hold the assembly to the bumper. The fog light is bolted into the assembly.

If you are going through the fender, it's a must to take the front wheels off. You need all the room that the wheel well area offers without the wheel to do this job. The alternative is taking off the front end. I'd wager to say both scenarios are around the same installation time. I went ahead and rotated the tires at this point. Might as well.
Sponsored

Slyfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver 2015 mustang
Clips AND bolts hold the assembly to the bumper. The fog light is bolted into the assembly.

If you are going through the fender, it's a must to take the front wheels off. You need all the room that the wheel well area offers without the wheel to do this job. The alternative is taking off the front end. I'd wager to say both scenarios are around the same installation time. I went ahead and rotated the tires at this point. Might as well.
Thanks Ebm , sounds like a not so much fun of job. Hope DD does a video showing both ways!!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Thanks Ebm , sounds like a not so much fun of job. Hope DD does a video showing both ways!!
We just filmed a video demonstrating the installation procedure without taking the front bumper off :thumbsup:

More information will be coming soon guys, thanks for your interest in this new product :D

Nick C.

Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
hurry! car may be sold before these are released!

oops did i say that out loud? :ninja:

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Whats the chances of a pre-order special happening?

Alloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 EB
You are stating that the sequencing can be sped up, as an option to create a more fluid look. What I'm saying is if someone does this to make them more fluid, then gets the sequencing DRL's, they'll have to settle for the 3 section sequence and lower fluidity if they want them to match. I didn't state it would match with more LED's. I was referring to the light output, as I stated.

I will say although I don't like them, at least they'll be an option. I appreciate the compliment on my setup. It took a lot of work.

Where can I see your light setup?

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I'm guessing the free shipping won't apply to us Canadians.... :(

Sponsored

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
While we wait I did find this video for removing the front bumper:

[ame]

If I could have a set before next Friday that would be great :).
Sponsored

Last edited: