Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hotpart.com
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 1959 Thunderbird
Soon To Be Available From J&M Products IRS Vertical Links With Spherical Bearings

2015-2017 Mustang IRS Rear Vertical Links Wtih Spherical Bearings - J&M Products​

J&M Products has designed and manufactured all new Mustang Billet Aluminum Vertical Links for the 2015-2017 Mustang S550 GT, EcoBoost, and V6, constructed from aircraft grade 6061-T6511 aluminum. These all new Vertical Links feature super high strength spherical bearings and incorporate CNC machined billet tapered and reducer bushings for the perfect bolt-in fit. The use of our specially designed spherical bearings instead of standard bushings provides a vertical link that eliminates deflection and provides consistency in the rear suspension geometry under the most demanding conditions. The new billet aluminum links will eliminate deflection under the most severe of loads reducing wheel hop and increasing traction.

Unique to these vertical links are the special built to J&M Products specification spherical bearings that are utilized at the mounting locations where traditionally the bushing is made from delrin or a polyurethane material. The spherical bearings are made from 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball; the bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly with a load rating of 78,000 psi when most others are rated at 48,000 psi. The bearing liner is not the typical PTFE liner but rather made from a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder giving it great load capacity and longer wear; this is the same liner material that is used in modern ball joints for a maintenance free long life.

2015-2017 Mustang IRS Rear Vertical Links J&M Products Features and Benefits:

• Lifetime Guarantee
  • Reduces wheel hop
  • Installs easily, with basic hand tools
  • Provides better handling characteristics
  • Will not flex under load
  • Bearing liner is attached with a thin sintered bronze wire net impregnated with PTFE powder, same as modern ball joints.
  • 52100 heat treated steel/hard chrome plated ball
  • Bearing race is heat treated 4340 chrome moly
  • Increase traction, reduces axle hop
  • Creates more predictable straight line handling and cornering stability
Sponsored

Gman

Gman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang
Man those look amazing and I like the color options as well.

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
Not only that they're about a $100 cheaper than BMR and Steeda. I wonder why, does it not have some components, same quality? They are worth a look.

Hotpart.com

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002, 2006, 2015 Mustangs
Not only that they're about a $100 cheaper than BMR and Steeda. I wonder why, does it not have some components, same quality? They are worth a look.
Just because they cost less doesn't mean they are less. We have a formula of what we need to make on our parts and that's where the pricing happens to land. We also build all of our parts in big quantities compared to other companies. We machined 412 arms on this production run of these vertical links and most likely will machine double that next time based on how they are selling so far.

Sponsored

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
Forum discount on these?

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
awesome thanks will be ordering!

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
These for sale yet? Anyone here running them?

Sponsored

Hotpart.com

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002, 2006, 2015 Mustangs

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I have a '15 Mustang GT, but I have to jump in here and say that I also have a built, blown '05 GT that has a complete J&M rear suspension. Not only does it hook up, but it is OEM quiet out back. Never had to grease a thing, outstanding quality at a great price. I'm hard to please and I wouldn't jump in here unless I was very happy with this company.
Sponsored