Sponsored

Roush 2.6 Blower Coming

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
Ah yea. That graph shows the TQ falling off as well. Just like the Roush/VMP. Saw a whipple dyno graph the other day where it flat lined TQ all the way to redline.
Torque always falls off doesn't it? Horsepower is a calculation based off TQ. From what I understand TQ is the twisting motion of the wheel to set it in motion, once its in motion Horsepower is the measure of sustainability to keep the car moving/accelerating.
Sponsored

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes, since HP is simply a math equation: HP=TQxRPM/5252.....the TQ figure will always drop once you pass 5252 RPM.....

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Here is my dyno graph at whipple dyno day. Stage 2 on Whippled "Emissions" Tune.
IMG_5770.jpg

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
So this started with a stab at Whipple, then jabs at Whipple guys only caring about dyno numbers and here were are...talking about dyno numbers on TVS cars in this thread. Complaining about Whipple fan boys while at the same time being a TVS "Fanboy" and hating on Whipple. The world is full of hypocrites for sure. :tsk: What's it like up there on those high horses???

Just because someone bought a Whipple how is it that you draw the conclusion that they made the wrong decision? My car runs 10.3 at 140mph at 12psi. You mean it would be SO MUCH FASTER on a TVS?

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
So this started with a stab at Whipple, then jabs at Whipple guys only caring about dyno numbers and here were are...talking about dyno numbers on TVS cars in this thread. Complaining about Whipple fan boys while at the same time being a TVS "Fanboy" and hating on Whipple. The world is full of hypocrites for sure. :tsk: What's it like up there on those high horses???

Just because someone bought a Whipple how is it that you draw the conclusion that they made the wrong decision? My car runs 10.3 at 140mph at 12psi. You mean it would be SO MUCH FASTER on a TVS?
Lmao :cheers::clap2:

Sponsored

BruceStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Here is my graph 705WHP/578TQ on E85 VMP Gen 2R 79mm
IMG_4765.jpg

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Damn. Now that is the most impressive TQ I have seen from a Whipple. But you are insane with your build. LOL. 99% of dyno sheets from Whipple blowers are way lower than that. I will say that the TQ seems to flatline with whipple compared to the Roush/VMP falling off in higher RPMs.
Because most are in 4th gear. PBD did back to back testing, same dyno and similar tune (same timing and airfuel). With 1psi less and cats, we made nearly identical torque and still More power across the board.

On our dyno day a few weeks ago, every S550 made over 540rwtrq, some in the 560-570 range.

The "torque" reference is more on the tune then the sc. take tune out and you'll see nearly the same torque but of course more power.

Whipple SC

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0

With a TVS you would be racing John Force and most likely winning... and of course, on 87 octane.

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
Over 1200... not sure about your setup but there are quite a few making well over 1000rw with pump E85.
@Whipple; just sent you a PM; been trying for past 5 or so months to get to 1k; only peaking between 860 (SAE) and 910 (STD) depending on the dyno, but trying to get to 1k if I can.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Because most are in 4th gear. PBD did back to back testing, same dyno and similar tune (same timing and airfuel). With 1psi less and cats, we made nearly identical torque and still More power across the board.

On our dyno day a few weeks ago, every S550 made over 540rwtrq, some in the 560-570 range.

The "torque" reference is more on the tune then the sc. take tune out and you'll see nearly the same torque but of course more power.
Just an observation I have seen with the Whipple vs. TVS blowers. I really like the TVS blowers due to having more TQ. Like the saying goes. TQ wins races.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Whipple's cal

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
^^That's awesome Jason. Your car has some nice numbers for sure. :thumbsup:
Any new photos of your car? One of my favorites on here.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I seem to have lost my dyno from my 2015 car but it was almost identical to Jason's. My new 17' auto hits the Dyno soon and I'm confident it will be as impressive as my last car.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
^^That's awesome Jason. Your car has some nice numbers for sure. :thumbsup:
Any new photos of your car? One of my favorites on here.
He found himself a new money pit right Jay? Lol
Sponsored