Sponsored

2015-2016 Leather upholstery perforations

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
For those with the leather upholstery in a 2015 or 2016, has anyone noticed the variations of upholstery where the perforations on the seating surface and upper seat back look different?

I have a 2016 EB Premium w/ PP and have the leather seat option. The entire center sections of the bottom seat cushion and the upper seat back are perforated evenly with no variations in between the holes. The "holes" are also bigger than pinholes.

In some online photos of 2015/2016 S550s that members have posted or those seen from Dealers lots, it seems there is another version of leather upholstery where instead of the seat bottom and seatback being all holes, there's a pattern where there's no holes (smooth) and the perforated holes throughout look very small (like pin holes).

**I cannot include the 2017's, as I'm not sure if their leather seating surfaces are the same.

??
Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
What you are looking at might be the premiere trim interiors. They have different patterns to the seating surface and 2 extra lines of stitching on the seat bottoms.

Greg94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Agree w/Kevin and to include the 15 anniversary appearance package.
Sponsored