Sponsored

Beefcake/Finish Line/Lund and Seattle GT

Jmarten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT convertible on order
Just returned from a 3 week trip to Milford Ohio for Vortech system on my 2016 Guard convertible. These guys are pros and a lot of fun to work with.

With 630 instead of about 380 at the rear wheels, the drive back to Seattle was a bit faster, even with a light throttle. MPG about the same, who cares.

Good clean American fun. Judd
Sponsored

Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
What Ismaili your setup?

Congrats on your new Vortech! I have the complete Vortech kit on my ‘17. What exactly do you install? Complete kit? Custome parts?

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
Just returned from a 3 week trip to Milford Ohio for Vortech system on my 2016 Guard convertible. These guys are pros and a lot of fun to work with.

With 630 instead of about 380 at the rear wheels, the drive back to Seattle was a bit faster, even with a light throttle. MPG about the same, who cares.

Good clean American fun. Judd
Congrat....I bet that was a fun trip back home!:D Beefcake, as well as Brian and all the guys at Finishline are topnotch!:thumbsup:

OP
OP

Jmarten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT convertible on order
Car Guy,

Not sure about the actual specs but it is midlevel, not race, and uses the existing pulleys, with a noisy BOV, sounds amazing when you let off, and because it's a convertible can hear a background hissing all the time I love it. It does actually feel like about double the power over stock, and mine was totally stock before Terry and Brian got their hands on it. Once I figure out how to keep out of the ditch on the street I will do some track app 0-60s to conpare to stock.

How about your Vortech?

Judd

Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Car Guy,

Not sure about the actual specs but it is midlevel, not race, and uses the existing pulleys, with a noisy BOV, sounds amazing when you let off, and because it's a convertible can hear a background hissing all the time I love it. It does actually feel like about double the power over stock, and mine was totally stock before Terry and Brian got their hands on it. Once I figure out how to keep out of the ditch on the street I will do some track app 0-60s to conpare to stock.

How about your Vortech?

Judd
Mine was the stick kit with stock Vortech tune, but now trying to figure out the best path forward to upgrade it. I had an ‘11 GT with the same kit. I later added a JLT intake, fresh plugs and bossy a pump. With a Brenspeed tune she made an additional 50hp and 50 lb ft! Unfortunately, Brenspeed is not supporting the 15 and up mustangs with a proven tune and upgrade kit. I have not found any outfit that offers a true. upgrade kit. Hoping someone will, as I will be the first to sign up!

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
judd went with a ti which is inbetween the v3 and the jt setup.

Judd, was awesome having you come that far to have us take care of you. I can't thank you enough for the business. You def get the lond distance award!

It was also nice having dinner with you and some other nice like minded customers!!!

Here is a lil pic of Judd (on the left) and a couple other out of town customers that were in town from Canada!!

I felt obliged to take them out for a nice dinner since they came so far to visit us! Longhorn didn't know what hit them!

I really do appreciate all our customers, especially those that take so much of their free time to pass many other shops to come see us!!!
longhorn.jpg
Sponsored