Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Tom, since you work at a dealer can you go into your system and see if we can order a Mustang GT PP level 2 as of right now? It shows they'll start being built when job #2 starts on December 4th. Thank you I appreciate it.
Does this mean they are done accepting cars for Job #1? I'm new to this whole custom ordering.
Sponsored

RStoepel93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP (Ordered)
I received an exact Build day of 11/14 today and an estimated delivery of the first week of December. I'm in San Antonio,Texas for delivery time reference. So 2-3 wks for delivery if everything goes smoothly.

mdelongpre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something Fast
I received an exact Build day of 11/14 today and an estimated delivery of the first week of December. I'm in San Antonio,Texas for delivery time reference. So 2-3 wks for delivery if everything goes smoothly.
When did you place your order?

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
How long after the order is placed by the dealer should I expect it to show in COTUS? It's a retail order, and the dealer says that Ford hasn't yet given the "Okay to Buy" on retail orders. He did send me the Vehicle Order Confirmation which shows the order #, dealer code, etc. So when does it show up in COTUS?

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How long after the order is placed by the dealer should I expect it to show in COTUS? It's a retail order, and the dealer says that Ford hasn't yet given the "Okay to Buy" on retail orders. He did send me the Vehicle Order Confirmation which shows the order #, dealer code, etc. So when does it show up in COTUS?
My order has not showed up on Cotus. It'll show once Ford accepts the order is in order processing. :)

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
I placed mine on 8/02 and still have nothing in COTUS. Just the order confirmation info :frusty: :(

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I placed mine on 8/02 and still have nothing in COTUS. Just the order confirmation info :frusty: :(
I have my VOC but nothing else. This really sucks! And I ordered a week later than you! :mad:

goldviper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2018 Mustang GT 401A PP
Hey Guys, What is the difference between PP and PP2. Placed my order on 8-28. heard nothing yet.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Bill from CJPP told me that last he heard it is on government hold till Oct 30. :(

Sponsored

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
So far we know pp2 is manual only, different wheels and spoiler, possible cloth recaros included, magneride standard and it costs $44495 with 301a package that you have to get to get Pp2.
Cloth Recaros seem to be included with 301A, but it looks like leather Recaros are still optional on 401A.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Bill from CJPP told me that last he heard it is on government hold till Oct 30. :(
Asked on Blue Oval forum and someone there said it may be waiting on EPA or crash test certification.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Asked on Blue Oval forum and someone there said it may be waiting on EPA or crash test certification.
Shouldn't they have already done that before even releasing them to the public??

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Shouldn't they have already done that before even releasing them to the public??
If that's what it is I would assume that they already did the testing and are waiting on paperwork from the government.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If that's what it is I would assume that they already did the testing and are waiting on paperwork from the government.
My dad guessed they are doing EPA testing. Which could take awhile especially since the government loves to drag its feet. You got people waiting and are getting impatient!!!!
Sponsored