Sponsored

Central Coast California

AmnScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Anyone on here hail from the central coast area of California (San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Santa Barbara, Monterey)? New member here and trying to gather some other mustangs for some shows that are coming up in August/September. There's a Mustang specific car show coming up near San Luis Obispo.
Sponsored

phatsesh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 convertible GT
not from there but love to drive through on the 1 or the101

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
I am some what close by in Carpinteria. Labradog is from the Santa Barbara area, too. There are a handful of Mustangs and Shelby GT350s in the area, so you might get some takers. Do you have the info on the upcoming show in SLO ?

OP
OP
AmnScott

AmnScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
not from there but love to drive through on the 1 or the101
The 1 is a fun road to cruise on, my club and I go down it all the time for pictures.

I am some what close by in Carpinteria. Labradog is from the Santa Barbara area, too. There are a handful of Mustangs and Shelby GT350s in the area, so you might get some takers. Do you have the info on the upcoming show in SLO ?
I've seen a blue GT350 6g driving around San Luis Obispo, wondering if he's on here. There's a bunch of shows this week. One is Cars and Coffee, this Satuday at 7AM, in Pismo Beach (863 North Park Blvd). Second is in Lompoc (I'll post the details below).

My Mustang club is going, but we're a pretty small group. We see a lot of other S550 5.0s cruising around, so surely some of them are on here. Pretty sure we saw a Roush S/C 5.0 rolling through SLO too.
20840917_10100234572648014_5767489012966352354_n.jpg

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
Yo! I'm in the area, live in Pismo. I will be at Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning. Are you the Scott that I met a few weeks back at the cruise in Santa Maria?

Sponsored

OP
OP
AmnScott

AmnScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Yo! I'm in the area, live in Pismo. I will be at Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning. Are you the Scott that I met a few weeks back at the cruise in Santa Maria?
Haha yeah man it's me, what's up Tom. Didn't know you were on this forum. That was a fun cruise a few weeks ago. I'll be at the cars and coffee Saturday morning, then I'll be heading to the Exotic Cars Meet later in the day in Monterey.

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Haha yeah man it's me, what's up Tom. Didn't know you were on this forum. That was a fun cruise a few weeks ago. I'll be at the cars and coffee Saturday morning, then I'll be heading to the Exotic Cars Meet later in the day in Monterey.
Good deal! See you Saturday. Wish I could get up to Monterey tomorrow for Exotics on Cannary Row. Been seeing some of the cars rolling in. Looks like it'll be an incredible turn out.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
I'm working this Sat, but how often is the Pismo Cars and Coffee? Any details on the mustang specific show? If I know a weekend I can put into work to get it off. Would be fun.

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I'm working this Sat, but how often is the Pismo Cars and Coffee? Any details on the mustang specific show? If I know a weekend I can put into work to get it off. Would be fun.
Every Saturday from 7AM-930ish. Mostly classics, some newer stuff, but good group of people that are very welcoming. I haven't heard much about the Mustang specific show. Maybe Scott can chime in about that.

OP
OP
AmnScott

AmnScott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
In terms of the Mustang show, SLO-Stangs is apparently hosting a Mustang show again in October according to their page. Not sure exactly when yet but I'll post it when I find out. I'll email them and see.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Thinking about signing up for this. Plan is to have my new grill on by then.
16602901_876649592438160_5028189402801863828_n.jpg

Drek08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
'17 mustang GT PP
Not in the coast but in the valley. Lovely Bakersfield. On the coast from time to time though

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, not related to shows but I'm going to be ordering shocks/struts and springs during the Black Friday sale next month and wondered if any of you had recommendations on places to have them installed.

PONYKAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2014 GT500
Anyone on here hail from the central coast area of California (San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay, Santa Barbara, Monterey)? New member here and trying to gather some other mustangs for some shows that are coming up in August/September. There's a Mustang specific car show coming up near San Luis Obispo.
Showing up to the party late, I know, but I'm in SB.

15GTCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT A6
Showing up to the party late, I know, but I'm in SB.
Keith, good to meet you at SB Cars and Coffee. We are getting a nice turn out of S550s. I am waiting for the next canyon cruise thru the Santa Monica mountains to be set up. Keep an eye out for the posting of one in this section, if your are interested.
Sponsored