• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Lumix Panasonic DMC-FZ18K Camera w/ Leica Lense! 18 X Optical Zoom 8 MegaPixel

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Hi All

Want a step-up from phone cameras to take pictures of your Mustang?

Use what I use: This Lumix w/Leica lens zooms from 28 MM to 504 MM (using a 33 mm camera equivalent)!

It’s lightweight for such a powerful camera. But, what makes this camera different from many on Ebay is that I have personally owned and used this camera since new. It is one of three Lumix Leica lensed-cameras I own-love them all! But now, I now have too many backup cameras.

Thanks to the Leica lense, it has taken great shots from Ireland to the Grand Canyon!

It includes all the instructions plus some extras such as an extra battery and a 1 GB memory card. I want this camera to be used by someone who wants to step up from a camera phone without breaking the bank. Hard to believe, this camera was $500 new, now it is selling for a fraction of that price.

I am asking $85-was is quite reasonable for a camera with a Leica lense. Thanks for looking!

Here is a link that features a review of this camera:
Here are the specifics

Features: AE/FE Lock, AF Lock, Audio Recording, Auto Power Save, Built-in Speaker, DPOF Support, Date/Time Stamp, Histogram Display, PictBridge Support Connectivity: USB
Brand: Panasonic Color: Black
Series: Panasonic LUMIX Screen Size: 2.5"
MPN: DMC-FZ18P-K
Type: Point & Shoot Megapixels: 8.1MP
Optical Zoom: 18x
UPC: 037988986941 Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
Lumix top shot compressed Mustang.jpg
Lumis Top Top Shot compressed.jpg
Lumix back shot compressed.jpg
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator