Sponsored

New Products and 15% Off Store Wide!

Adam's Polishes

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We make cars shiny!
To say things have been busy the past few months at Adam's Polishes is a huge understatement! A good portion of our team just got back to the office earlier this week after our first ever booth at SEMA, and it was a huge success. Adam, Matt, Kourtney, and others interacted with a lot of influential people in the automotive industry, building new partnerships with companies and individuals interested in wholesale accounts with us. We also had the honor of being selected as a SEMA Global Media Awards Winner at our very first outing at the event - I wish I could have been there to help at the show, and I am very proud of the rest of the team for earning this accomplishment!

We unveiled a lot of new things at SEMA, some of which are available as of today on our website for purchase, such as the new Swirl Killer 21MM Long Throw Polisher, which utilizes 6.5" Polishing Pads. For those of you that have been requesting we bring back 6.5" pads, they're finally in stock and were being bagged up yesterday! Also unveiled is a new One Step Polish. Adam's One Step Polish is designed primarily for machine polishing to fix light imperfections. It's a versatile product, able to be used with just about any of our polishing pads, so it's not color-coded to any specific pad: use it with a White Foam Pad for light polishing, use with an Orange Foam Pad for more correcting, and so on. It's also infused with SiO2, so it's great for doing a light polish on a Ceramic Coated vehicle if you are looking to reapply the coating after a year or two of normal wear and tear.

More products are on the way too, including a Professional Line with detail shops in mind. We're in the final stages of getting everything ready there, so all I can say at this time is that larger bottles of our compounds and polishes are on the way! I know this has been another huge request that we receive on a weekly basis, so we'll be able to help you out with this very soon!

Check out the NEW PRODUCTS HERE: Adam's Polishes New Products | The Best Detailing Products

This is a quick sale for 48 Hours only, since we're gearing up for the Thanksgiving activities later this month. Sale ends Thursday at Midnight MST. Use the code SEMA for 15% off, with free shipping on orders over $125. Free shipping is for the continental 48 United States only.

CLICK HERE for some photo coverage of our booth at SEMA, and as always, let me know if you have any questions! -Dan@Adams

VkcutWr.jpg

XFGXuYp.jpg

KjK8sk3.jpg
Sponsored